Thank You, CD Projekt, for Your Awesome Work.

+
This will probably go unread as I cannot make new threads.

I just really wanted to say thank you so much to everyone at CDPR, and to Mike Pondsmith. Having played the 2020 rpg religiously back in the late 80's and early 90's the game has gifted me with many fond memories of long sleepless gaming nights, and long weekend stretches where we didn't see the light of day until it was over. It has a special place in my heart more now as some of my dearest friends I played with are no longer with us.

I have wanted a real Cyberpunk video game for decades and your making my dreams a reality.

Much love and support. for what it's worth as a fan, to everyone.

Keep on making greatness happen.

Sincerely, one very happy fan! :)

Even though the game isn't ready, there's still quite a lot to implement and improve and there are many things to see about it yet, I still thank you all for making this game a reality. There's nothing like it out there and I feel you got something extremely special brewing for us.

Keep up the good work and keep being amazing! :cool:

I'd like to add a few words as well). All of the recent critisizm, blames, controversies and rage that is pouring down on CDPR like bechamel sauce on lasagna, shows that you guys are on the right track. It's like a litmus test of being a game-changer in the industry. And if you won't succumb to all that nonsense that shortsighted people throw at you and if you stick to your vision and ideas - something really extrodinary will come out of it in the end.
Every change in our life comes through a conflict. It's because the current state of things doesn't allow anything new to happen so we have to contrapose it with our intentions and back it up with propper action. If a conflict is handled correctly, something marvelous happens - reality changes to match our intentions. If not - s**t goes down. That's why many people see conflicts as something bad that should be avoided. Those people will never achieve anything. All they can do is sit on a couch and critisize others. It's what they're good at.
I'm a bit of gamedev myself and I know how hard creating a realy good game is. And that sometimes after negative feedback you may doubt yourself and question if what you do is right. So my advice to you is: don't fight this conflict, embrace it, enjoy the ride, do what you think is right, never doubt it and never apologize for it.

We, your fans, love you and your work! :cool::ok:(y)

Thank You Michael Alyn Pondsmith

I would argue the world needs more great science fiction creators/writers like yourself. It is brilliant people like you that inspire the engineers of today and the future. The technology meter has not moved much in the past decade, and I would hypothesises that is because science fiction has not been innovative.

When we had Star Trek back in the day, that led to the creation of cell phones, and technology like the iPad. I am eager to see what new technologies from your Cyberpunk world inspire people to create and move our species forward. Thank you for helping to kill stagnation of technology development and build new fictional worlds for us to explore.

Top Bottom