Thank you CD PROJEKT RED <3

+
hi guys

This message is just to let you know that :

I really appreciate the work you have done with the witcher and I can not wait to play Cyberpunk, I recommend you do not disappoint an old Cyberpunk rpg fan.
We believe in your work, let us see what you can do!

congratulations again for the work done and Cheers!

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for such a great game, I have played many quality games before, but The Witchert 3 has flown to my top 1 and I have enjoyed every minute, I wish you the best and I hope you continue advancing towards all your goals

Thank you CD PROJEKT RED for all your awesome games:love:
Thank you for your diligence and for all your projects that have made my life even brighter. I'll hang in the future, you will also continue to please us as well as now. Thank you for everything and good luck. :love:(y)

I agree SolidFoxSPB. I've been waiting for a game like this for ages (Cyberpunk 2077).

Thank you for your kind words! :)
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for such a great game, I have played many quality games before, but The Witchert 3 has flown to my top 1 and I have enjoyed every minute, I wish you the best and I hope you continue advancing towards all your goals
I agree with you!
The Witcher 3 was like a love letter to all the RPG fans and those who had played the previous Witcher games. For me it was the sum of the things I've enjoyed the most on TW1 & TW2; and they were now together and mixed with more cool new things on TW3. With this in mind, I am already sold for Cyberpunk 2077.
And... *ahem* this idea got over my head... so:

It's our turn now, CDPR:

Many Thanks From Us Gamers.png

(The actual photo wasn't by me; only the poorly made edit on it.)

I just realized that since "Thanks, and have a great..." @E3 I haven't said any kind words but focused only on what should be fixed/changed. So here I go, thank you so much for sharing with us what you already did! The world looks already amazing and it can be only better since this is all work in progress. And what you did at E3 was something magical. I've NEVER EVER watched any kind of live streams related to gaming industry in my life. This was the first time and only because of Cyberpunk. I cannot even find words to describe how disappointed I was when the xbox conference was about to finish and then how excited I was few seconds later seeing the red lights and hearing Archive - Bullets tones in background. EPIC.

havnt seen one WORTH WHILE negative review about the gameplay footage....thus showing that we gamers LOVE what we see....ive NEVER been a fanboy of a company or a game...but after playing the Witcher series i became hooked ....now in comes CYBERPUNK....
after watching what youve done with a game i LOVED and played the shit out of as a kid.....i can only say HOLYFUCKINAMAZBALLSAWSOME....and now after seeing the gameplay 5 times...i offer some free advise.....dont change a fucking thing.......#FANBOY

Top Bottom