Thank you CD PROJEKT RED <3

+
CD projekt red, I hope you see this. I have clinical schizophrenia and psychosis and I wanted to thank you for the Witcher 3. It helped me through one of the most dark and tormenting times of my life. It was a light in the darkness. Geralt and his adventures and the world you created through the Witcher books comforted me and distracted me from my mental hardships. I just wanted to publicly thank-you. No other game created in that time had helped in those times as yours did. You guys did a magical job, and I felt great joy amidst my sadness. You guys rock. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart. I have heard of the hardships some people have had at CD projekt red from Yong Yea's youtube videos, and I am sorry if people felt overwhelmed by the creative process. But in return, it has helped me in ways you cannot imagine. I felt suicidal and sick in my heart and your game was a very great light in that darkness believe it or not. Thank-you so so much for creating this game. I am forever greatful. Maybe one day I will visit Poland and be honored to visit your place of work, even to leave a card.

Again, thank-you. From the the deepest part of my heart. I love you guys.

- Justin Aschenbrenner.

hello, I too would like to thank you for the game The witcher 3, I wish to say that the game is beautiful, a good game nice and addictive :love:

Guest 4211861

Last year I had almost lost hope that there's any game studio innovating, but look! There is! There are!

I will add to the compliments here...with one exception noted below. I have a condition called degenerative disc disease which, basically, means I have a bad back and am always in some level pain. (I'm soon to be 59 years old.) The Witcher 3 and its expansion packs have made my weekends much more sane by providing me a means of forgetting my pain and concentrating on the gameplay. The immersive world and more have all contributed to this; it is, in many ways, the perfect game on many levels, especially with all of the side quests.

The one exception--and my age likely comes into play here with my reflexes--is the final boss fight in Blood and Wine (Dettlaff). I prefer not to read too many spoilers so as to ruin the story, so in hindsight I realize I could have avoided it, but the only saves I have now do not permit start me at any place to avoid the fight, other than basically re-starting the entire Blood & Wine expansion! (I'm on a PS4 by the way.) I have read every thread imaginable and every video on the topic, and I just simply cannot beat that boss. I finally had to just quit the game, which is too bad because I still had a few side quests I could have done. This really kind of ruins an otherwise perfect game for me, which is too bad. I wish more game-makers would, in general, allow one to skip past a fight such as that after a certain number of tries. Some of us older folks would appreciate it. (BTW, this was on normal difficulty; even I didn't want to play the game in "story mode"! Again, the whole idea is for it to be interactive enough to avoid thinking about my back pain.)

Anyway, it's on to another game....oh, and more playing of Gwent on my PC! :)

fan hope that CDProject will make great games better than The Witcher

Last edited by a moderator:
After 263 hours and 45 minutes and after completing all quests, contracts, events and question marks (I used excel sheet with every single one listed) I can honestly say that Witcher III is the best game that I ever played.

Honestly, from the bottom of my heart

Thank you

Ivor

I dont have the points to write somewhere else so i´m forced to use the technical channel.
I just wanted to thank u CD Project Red, for being the ray of light in these dark times of gaming. U give me hope every single time I see to the news like Blizzcon, Fallout 76, Battlefield 5, Star Wars bf 2, Destiny, Mass Effect A. , C&C and so many more.

THANK YOU CD for being on our side for being THE GOOD GUYS. As long as u stay the same i will always unconditionally support u in times of need. If EA/Activision/Konami/Ubisoft ever want to ruin ur business or threatining u, know that i as ur fan will always have ur back.

I never bought any DLC or mtx BUT I got everything i could from the Witcher 3 (all DLC) and would buy the 1&2. if they would come to ps 4 heck i dont even care 4 a remaster. i´ll buy it anyway, I never pre-ordered BUT gonna pre-order cyperpunk (most anticipated game EVEEEEEEEER). Pls i want the collecters edition with this Android Lady. I dont care how much it will be, I need more Produckts of u guys that I can shove my envious friends throat down haha.

PS: Thx 4 the good work/spirit
If (God forbid) u guys die the gaming industry dies with u!!!

The developer-gamer relationship is everything. Transparency and honesty are increasingly valuable things in the industry, so CDPR's ability to keep in touch and care about us is a rare treat. So many games get lost in development hell but, regardless of how long 2077 takes, I feel like we've been updated. Certainly helps the good will when their last major release was my favorite game of all time but hey good games=good will.

-Many thanks to CDPR

I would love to give you few ideas, but before it, I have to write 10 posts (so I can create thread). So, here is 1st one (anyway it's still true):

I'm playing Gwent since beta, with a long break. HC made my to start playing again and I don't regret that decision. CDPR, you made realy good game. Yes, right now people "hate" it, they started to play MTG, Artefact or whatever, but I believe that after few patches they all be back. Because this game have so much potential. You guys did realy good job, so don't give up and fight harder.

Best regards

Thank you for putting a lot of effort into creating your games, you make masterpieces, which sadly is a rare sight in game industry nowadays. Witcher series had awesome music (music is half the game imo), extremely well done quests, great story, thrilling combat and attention to details. You are the best CD Projekt.

I just have to say it but Bethesda sucks and you are AWESOME. Playing their games makes me feel like I'm beta testing mods.

Yes but you better deliver. ;)
Hype is too high and duration to long for this not to be game of the century ?! goals.
I doubt you will let the world down we've been waiting for a game like this, congrats on the progress thus far, very inspiring.

Cyberpunk 2077 looks like THE game I always craved for.

I saw the gameplay demo few weeks ago and it's been stuck in my head. You guys obviously pour your hearts and minds into your games, and I'm grateful for your hard work. You stand up for everything I wish for in this industry.

the game i always craved for was made in the snes era, then i played some other snes games and then i knew the first snes game i craved for and defended for so long was really shit compared to the other ones , real life story..

How many hours have you guys played?
I have almost 700 hours on Xbox (my most played game by far) and now with my new PC I'm already 141 hours in.

SHOW SOME LOVE!

witcher.png

witcher 2.png

Attachments

• witcher.png
    witcher.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 57
  • witcher 2.png
    witcher 2.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 57
Hey CD PROJEKT RED. With all the new graphics and details going into Cyberpunk 2077, that must have taken a long time. And it all shows. Your trailer from 2018 is the best I have seen to date. So with all the hard work you guys are putting in, you may just create the next level for AAA to be. So to me, I would pay $75 for this game and find it to be a fair trade and well worth its value.

I do find the way they stood by Gwent admirable too.
they saw that the game needed drastic changes in the long run, and they were not afraid to make them (Homecoming).
they keep putting incredible amounts of work into it against all the resistance by the defenders of the earlier version, and it seems to me that slowly but steadily the players have started to accept and even to like the new version, and all the devs' efforts make the game stronger by the minute.
that's some incredibly respectable attitude from CDPR.

Top Bottom