Thank you CDPR, thank you sooo very much.

+
Thank you CDPR, thank you sooo very much.

Thank you first for the great game that is Witcher 3.

But mostly, Im posting this to say thanks for taking the time and effor to put in such a huge amount of video options into the game.

So many games these days have an abyssimally small amount of options for the user to adjust to their liking. Sure, they look great in screenshots and trailers, but a lot of these flashy options are personal preference. I for one, really appreciate you guys giving us the option, based on not just a personal taste, but also to aide in performance, the ability to turn on/off pretty much 99% of the video rendering options. This includes things like chromatic aberration, bloom, and motion blur. While some people are fine with these, and like them, I for one cant stand them, and even get physically motion sick because of them. Now, I can play the game at the performance level of my system, as well as at my own visual preference, allowing me to enjoy the game without any hindrances.

So again, thank you for giving the players the power to control these things. Its a small but very appreciated feature that might go overlooked because of how great the rest of the game is :)

Krxon

Forum regular
Instead of creating my own Thank You thread, I'll just reply here:
This game is all what I was hoping for, even better.
I'm from Croatia and I'm happy to see Glagolitic letters in game and so many familiar folklore related things and names.
Also my wife and daughter are away until Monday, work schedule is cleared as well,
so I have WHOLE EXTENDED WEEKEND just for The Witcher.

CDPR THANK YOU!

EDIT: Sry, due to sheer excitement I "somehow" missed "The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread" threadnaught

Last edited:
Top Bottom