Thank you, Cyberpunk 2077 Community!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Chooms!

With the Next-Gen Update and Patch 1.5 out in the wild, we just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to you all.

So far, Cyberpunk 2077 has been a long and winding road, and the fact you’ve stuck with us, kept in touch, and shared so many amazing stories and content with us warms our hearts. We’d love to show our gratitude to every single one of you individually, but we hope this video gets the point across just as much :)

From across the whole of RED, to you: Thank You!

GLN7

Forum regular
I am now happy to say that I have become hooked by this game. After the release, I stopped playing at 11 hours and didn't touch the game until 1.5 patch.

The traffic behavior is better, the crowd density is excellent, people at least have a minor response to having a person get up and personal in their space. I would wish for more variety in personal interactions with the inhabitants, but it is quite a large place, and I suppose memory can become an issue when you have scripted AI for every character in the world. Oh and a pile of work too.... But that would be an amazing achievement in gaming. This game is good now.

It isn't perfect, but the map is really something and overall I have a lot of story to still get through. I am satisfied with my purchase now, although it took longer than expected to get it to this state. For that, I congratulate the developers who hammered the code into something that no longer annoys me but rather entertains. I also sneer at the executives who decided releasing the game in this state was totes cool. Shame on you.

Anyways, good job devs and thanks for a fun game that is worth playing through.

Hey,
Bugs and stuff aside, I think that CDPR managed to look at the CP universe, phenomenally portray it, and start a new (sub)genre with it - or at least show it from another angle.

I think that the stories & lore, music, fashion, (concept) art(s),...inspired quite many people.

Hats down and thank you CDPR, you're my most favorite game makers :)

I have been both a critic and supporter.

I strongly believe a lot of the criticism was warranted. Not all of it, of course, but a lot of it. Patch 1.5 is quite impressive though. Performance is better than ever (as far as I'm concerned) without downgrading the graphics. The improved AI, the new additions and the reworks all come together very well and for the first time since release I feel like I don't need any mods to enjoy the game. Which is great.

So you say - thank you to all of us but I have to say thank you to any RED reading this for not giving up on CP2077 even through some really horrible moments.

And thank you for the game! I do enjoy returning to it after the patch quite a bit. Really appreciate the work you put into it. Looking forward to future DLC, hopefully story one.

Just a detail from a pepik here. "Děkuju" is singular which little bit odd use case—isn't it similar in Polish? Nevermind, not important.

665jw1.jpg

Chooms!

With the Next-Gen Update and Patch 1.5 out in the wild, we just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to you all.

So far, Cyberpunk 2077 has been a long and winding road, and the fact you’ve stuck with us, kept in touch, and shared so many amazing stories and content with us warms our hearts. We’d love to show our gratitude to every single one of you individually, but we hope this video gets the point across just as much :)

From across the whole of RED, to you: Thank You!

Post the big 1.5 update, a new patch for 10GB came out. Where are the patch notes for that? Not on steam, not anywhere? Please stop being so disrespectful to your fans as to not update them on what has changed.

Top Bottom