Thank you, Cyberpunk 2077 Community!

+
I loved the video.

Thanks to all the directors of CDPR and especially to all the developers. I am very grateful to have lived this vital experience that you have developed. Cyberpunk 2077 is not a simple game, it touches your heart, I have cried, laughed, felt the pressure of making the right decision, the loss of a friend.

You are great, you have had important problems but you are gradually solving everything, you have many followers who support you and encourage you to continue developing Cyberpunk 2077. We want to see you happy and the video is a good example.

Thank you, we keep going, we continue to support a company that has another way of doing things, thank you CDPR.

Just finished my third playthrough and immediately started the next one and will be soaking in all the little (and big) improvements made to the story and the game.

I pre-ordered Horizon Forbidden West but I only made it shortly past the tutorial because 1.5 has me occupied 100% right now.
270 hours in and I'm still not tired of your game!

Thank YOU for this awesome experience and your continued hard work CDPR!

Just finished my third playthrough and immediately started the next one and will be soaking in all the little (and big) improvements made to the story and the game.

I pre-ordered Horizon Forbidden West but I only made it shortly past the tutorial because 1.5 has me occupied 100% right now.
270 hours in and I'm still not tired of your game!

Thank YOU for this awesome experience and your continued hard work CDPR!

Aye, got Elden Ring CE arriving any day soon but V4's adventures in Night City are all-consuming right now.

Cheers to all, you keep making a great game better. (y)

Still the best game I played since Witcher 3. Even when we criticize CP77, we do it not out of desire to make the devs feel bad, but to improve the game. I think CDPR picked many good community criticisms and the games became only better because of them.

So looking forward to more good news. We need more Witcher and Cyberpunk. Or, tbh, whatever single-player story-driven goodness they have in mind.

For some of us, Christmas arrives early.... orale chooms
20220225_184129.jpg
20220225_184134.jpg
20220225_181424.jpg

Hello Punks !

I am playing again ! still love this game !

I've being testing a little, i noticed that if you manually save, and delete all the auto saves in the load save section after every mission and then load the game again thru your last manual save, the game runs smooth again, the game just auto saves way to often, i think there is a problem with that and why it makes the game go choppy after a while. ( PS4 Pro)

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here.

Greetings, Jamdaddy. (a 53 years old gaming fart)

Hello Punks !
I've being testing a little, i noticed that if you manually save, and delete all the auto saves in the load save section after every mission and then load the game again thru your last manual save, the game runs smooth again, the game just auto saves way to often, i think there is a problem with that and why it makes the game go choppy after a while. ( PS4 Pro)
I also noticed that on Series X, auto-saves "take more time". Less than a second before 1.31 (almost invisible), but now it can take a full seconde or a little more (with a little FPS drop during the process).

I also noticed that on Series X, auto-saves "take more time". Less than a second before 1.31 (almost invisible), but now it can take a full seconde or a little more (with a little FPS drop during the process).

I do a manual save after every mission, then I delete all auto saves and then i load the game again with my last made manual save.
And yes i noticed that too, the auto saves take longer after patch 1.5

... for such great game. I really appreciate the details which makes this game number one in my heart. Iam just missing the possibility to change vehicle design (color). Thanks people (y)

Top Bottom