Thank you nice guy

+
Thank you nice guy

So i just had a nice and even game vs a northern and not one of these "i play all my cards 1st round to win and than leave to get the one round bonus while you get my middle finger cos you are pay2win nub" - games.
Turned out that in last round we where even with a 4v4 battlefield and than he refused to activate his foltest card which would lead him to a clear win so instead he decided to give it a draw so we both earn the 2 round bonus:

Attachments

• photo111530.jpg
    photo111530.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 29
Bolzenschuss;n7784650 said:
So i just had a nice and even game vs a northern and not one of these "i play all my cards 1st round to win and than leave to get the one round bonus while you get my middle finger cos you are pay2win nub" - games.
Turned out that in last round we where even with a 4v4 battlefield and than he refused to activate his foltest card which would lead him to a clear win so instead he decided to give it a draw so we both earn the 2 round bonus:

Or maybe he just forgot :rly?:

It's possible, but uncommon. I would have done the same if it's a tie. I usually give one round too (for the daily rewards)if Im in the lead, besides gg.

Last edited:
Top Bottom