Thank you

+
I have had no massive issues but such enjoyment from Cyberpunk 2077. However, Please please expand the game, it was too short if u rushed forward. I was looking for emails to send my thanks but eventually forced to just make a post on the forums. While i am disappointed that it's clear we didn't get the full game you touted I am happy that it was enjoyable albeit too many "crazy" builds to be made.

Please keep the game updated and announce DLC/Patches through applicable channels!

I have had no massive issues but such enjoyment from Cyberpunk 2077. However, Please please expand the game, it was too short if u rushed forward. I was looking for emails to send my thanks but eventually forced to just make a post on the forums. While i am disappointed that it's clear we didn't get the full game you touted I am happy that it was enjoyable albeit too many "crazy" builds to be made.

Please keep the game updated and announce DLC/Patches through applicable channels!
i too liked the game but it feels like as you say incomplete and needs more fleshing out. bugs and glitches are just the tip of the iceberg.

im sign up under this :howdy:

Hey, totally agreed!

Honestly, including all those bad words said against CDPR I want to say Thanks to developers (and all the involved), I really enjoyed the game, even considering it wasn't that long (but there DLC coming). Anyway, it worth that money and time, thank you again!

From me as well, a big thank you to CDPR for CP2077. I am thoroughly enjoying the Game, but as OP said, I too feel that the main Quest is a bit on the short side.

Please expand the character arcs with DLCs since I think that there is so much more one can expand on i.e. Panam & Nomads, Meredith & Miltech, etc. .

+1. Everything starts deep and interesting and then rushes to a conclusion. The story, the relationships, V's relationship with the world, the power level... more content please!

I also can't wait for more content. I really want the game world to expand.

Thank God I didn't experienced too much problems on my Xbox. Unlike most people, since the launch I've only experienced FPS issues and some crashes that thanks to the patches, are now all fixed.

Top Bottom