Thank you!

+
Whadda great idea, whadda great vid!

But actually we have to thank YOU for the games and your engagement for the community

Thank you, CDPR!!!

Do you have a lot of different nationalities in your team? The lady saying "Vielen Dank" sounded very much like a native german - and germany is not that far from poland after all

Thank you gals & guys from CDPR!

One request if I may...and no, it won't be what classes should be in your Cyberpunk game.

Don't. Ever. Change.

Pretty please :)

Compare this to the soulless PR so much of the rest of the gaming industry poops out every month, and... yeah.

Anyway, keep up the good work, guys.

BIG FAN of The Witcher series and games. Walking in the adventures of Geralt is AWESOME :)
Now that The Witcher for mac osx is out. Any chance, that later we will see the Witcher 2 be brought over to MAC OSX?
Thanks...

Such an adorable video! We love you back.

And thank YOU! If it hadn't been for TW1 and its toolset, I might not have discovered how much I love MAKING games. Truly, making games is the best game ever.

MrAdds said:
Any chance, that later we will see the Witcher 2 be brought over to MAC OSX?
Thanks...
A big chance. It's coming to Mac fall 2012. They announced it during the conference. What were you doing instead of watching?

Thank YOU CD Projekt. You show them how it's done!

227 said:
How in the world did so many people with such an obvious sense of humor create such a dark game?

Because humor is a sign of creativity. They are obviously creative, sometimes it comes out as a dark, imaginative tale, and others as a funny and entertaining thank you video.

what we could with now is polish dev Flying Wild Hog LIVING UP TO THEIR PROMISE of FREE DLC for the EE version of PC shooter Hard Reset, supposedly it was happening last week april/1st week of may, its now June tomorrow and NO SIGN OF EE DLC FREE (or pay, I dont mind!), CDPR put those devs to shame and their excuse?

'We have a holiday for 9 days'( nearly a month now) which doesnt stop CDPR but halts Flying Wild Hog.....

Answer me that one???

(oh look, 227 gave me negative rep for my post about his loss of tyhe comp? Abuse of the rep system?) If the rep system is meant to be self modersting why have we got moderators on here?

Top Bottom