Thank you!

+
If you check IGN, youtube, gametrailers their flooded with warm comments from everyone. CDPR holds a lot of respect from the gaming community!

Grazie, for giving me the chance to join this awesome community, and meet most lovely people and dear friends in the world. And oh.. of course thank you for the games

secondchildren said:
Grazie, for giving me the chance to join this awesome community, and meet most lovely people and dear friends in the world. And oh.. of course thank you for the games
This...so much this !!!

I think CD Projekt Red is on world map now !! Just type cyberpunk game in your search box and go look at the results .

Thank you for such an awesome game!! Your work is the best that I've played in a long time! Thanks for treating us as people and not money targets. You will always have my support and money as long as I keep playing games!! You guys are the best. Keep up the awesome work.

Gracias CD Projekt son los mejores! XD XD. Esperare con ansias sus nuevos prejectos (y lo nuevo de The Witcher...). Saludos desde Mexico.

Thanks CD Projekt are the best! XD XD. I will wait anxiously prejectos their new (and new Witcher ...). Greetings from Mexico.

Thank you for the awesome game. I do hope that we will see more improvements and features in your future games =)

Thank you for your appreciation of your fans.

Muchas gracias.
Vielen Dank.
Tack så mycket.
Tante grazie.

Keep up the good work.

You're most welcome, :) you already own my soul, CDPRED... :p

And my thoughts for the future...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vY-4zWKsJM

Not precisely the beginning, but I couldnt find a better quote. :p

Top Bottom