Thanks for having me in the closed Beta!

+
TheShift

While we can all appreciate the compliments given to the devs; let's keep it in one thread. (i.e. I've merged your thread.)

Oh wait...I remember why I posted that..lol
but the condition I was in..might have not made much sense..you know,like most things I say..

But..

I just love every damn game review I come acRoss on youtube CDPR and the The Witcher 3 is THEE BAR in which all games are trying to compete with .still...after 3 years...
the latest victim by triple A king pin EA got slammed for mass effect...and how CDPR just made it look like some beginner studio developers ..

Good Job People... you are seriously THE BEST

Hi, I'm new too, found a key a couple of days ago. I'm really happy to be here and hyped for the open beta. The game is amazing right now, having a lot of fun so far (well, the cards could be bigger on the board, they are too small for my old eyes. I will make a suggestion topic soon) and hyped for the future of this game.

I will buy some kegs to support the devs, I truly believe in this project. Thanks guys and keep the good work!

Just Wanted To Say Thank You!

Recently got my hands on a key, and it's really fun, it was really fun in the Witcher 3 as well. Just wanted to drop by and say thank you CD Projekt Red for being an exemplary developer. I myself am striving to become one and I couldn't have asked for a better role model. Keep up the good work!

Sephyrus

While we can all appreciate the compliments given to the devs; let's keep it in one thread. (i.e. I've merged your thread.)

God_of_Eredin;n8328370 said:
The problem with this game isn't the game, it's 99% of the players. They have no understanding of how to play a card game, hence the reason why they probably never collected all the gwent cards in witcher 3. For example, I'm level 11 and I constantly am getting matched up with rank 20+. Now normally someone would call this a flaw in the game since it's matching me up with someone so much higher. Someone with double the time spent playing than me should have better cards and more experience playing the game, therefore resulting in an unfair match, correct? Instead it's the typical meta card player using a mainstream deck with no clue on how to properly use it. Can we improve the training mode in this game once the real game is launched so that players aren't constantly embarrassing themselves in front of new players like myself? I'm sorry, but if you are getting bested by someone 10 levels lower that you, it's time to hang up the controller. I'm getting board not because of the game, but because the competition is such a joke. What's the fun in rising all the way up to the top ranks if the people you are playing against have no clue? Can we at least have a mode to invite other players so that we can get some actual skilled games going, because the casual level 25+ player I come against is not at all good at this game. Playing against other bad players so that you rise in your rank only to get bested by someone 10+ units lower than you doesn't impress me in this beta, and I hope they fix this issue in the real game. Maybe keep people out of ranked matches until they can demonstrate skill against actual good players, not players that are just as bad as themselves. This post is not elitist in any way, I'm just sharing my experience so far.

Presumably you're already at rank 15 then? Its a MMR game because people will be at various skill levels. The fact that playtime doesn't necessarily relate to game skill or ability is what differentiates most MMR games from say MMOs, where mindless grinding can get you *almost* to the top of the ladder. Just climb the MMR ladder until you get to your level and let others (below and above you in skill) enjoy the game.

+1 to the OP, I definitely agree-one of the few closed betas I've been a part of and its a lot of fun! Only a few very minor issues and I've already noted them. Keep up the great work CDPR.

I do think monster faction is way to strong, and people are exploiting it. It is a shame, cause it is no fun playing against the monster faction and I dont think it is fun or challenging to play WITH monster faction.

Awesome game :) thanks for CB and looking forward to OB.

Been a fun ride testing various decks out, even if those where mostly ST decks :)

Top Bottom