Thanks for the CD Project Red

+
That is completely and utterly not the point. At all. It just means that pc users have a completely different and better experience so it's more likely that pc users deem this game a masterpiece.

CDPR has the obligation to fix the game, I understand that, and they've claimed they will over the coming months.

Thoughts and prayers.
Off course it's not the point. But the PC version right now is miles ahaid - even without the modders doing CDPRs job.

Coming in months.
My Xbox version is fucked. Cyberware is not funktional, hacks are dead. Half the game is a pure and utter shit show.

according to a friend someone hacked my profile and added a pic not sure if theyre just covering for themselves messing with me but yeah real nice friend i almost got banned for it if its true that i was hacked and if not i almost got banned due to an idiot friend

Off course it's not the point. But the PC version right now is miles ahaid - even without the modders doing CDPRs job.

Coming in months.
My Xbox version is fucked. Cyberware is not funktional, hacks are dead. Half the game is a pure and utter shit show.
Thank you CDPR for making Witcher series. Specially Witcher 3 which was genre defining.
However I can't thank CDPR for Cyberpunk. Even though it currently doesn't have microtransactions, they did most other bad business practices that Ubisoft & EA does. Game was released in a bad state than Assassin's Creed Unity. They purposefully didn't release any footage of base console versions. They didn't give review codes of console
versions to reviewers. They falsely marketed the open world as the most engaging open world ever in a video game(in 48 minute demo). They falsely said the entire game is ready from beginning to end more nearly a year ago even though we saw massive changes even between Night City Wire episodes. Even Minimum System Requirements are false. Right now CDPR I knew is dead to me.
Regarding the actual game, it’s really dissapointing. Entire game feels unfinished. Map feels full of filler content.
Only thing I have respect for CDPR is the balls to include mature content in big budget game.

Coming in months.

My condolences. Time to join the PCMR club or buy the new Xbox/PS5. Or indeed, have patience the coming months. :(

My condolences. Time to join the PCMR club or buy the new Xbox/PS5. Or indeed, have patience the coming months. :(
I was among the lucky ones who got a series x on day one.

Cyberpunk 2077 on the series x is still a slightly tweaked last gen version. Technically a desaster and full of game breaking bugs and disfunctional features.

Guest 4375874

I want to thank you for a good game and a masterpiece no matter it has some bugs maybe some flaws but the game is a great deep story good gameplay and enjoys playing every second and hopefully some sequel in the future or at least some DLC, Thanks
Good for you mate. One of the things I like the most about this game is it's introducing ppl to the Cyberpunk genre for the first time. Though I've never played the table top RPG that this is based on I would encourage you to read/watch other stories in the world of Cyberpunk. It's a fascinating world
Post automatically merged:

Have you played Red Dead Redemption 2? Now that was a masterpiece. Balls to the wall story, paired with a beautiful, varied, INTERACTIVE and responsive world. Not to mention an actual physX engine. Even has full on nude loonies waddling around. I dont know, maybe i expected too much from CDPR. Its probably unfair to hold them to a Rockstar standard, but at the very least they should be able to outdo No Man's Sky(wich is actualy a pretty neat game now, i know). There was just so much more meat in Witcher 3, i kinda expected more of that i guess. What happened to that game Hollie Bennett was talking about in all those "Wire's", i feel like i am stuck with the Barebones edition, you can clearly see the remenants of it scattered about the city.
I went and got myself the Collectors edition (i know i know, myself to blame bla bla bla) so maybe that makes me a bit extra salty, but imagine the poor souls that bought that edition for Console hohoho, i would feel so ripped off.

Drifted a bit off, but yeah. Thanking someone for a promise unfulfilled, a job undone, thats just silly.
Played RDR2, too slow paced. Got bored and haven't finished it. I don't recall any nude loonies running around in RDR2 but even if there was that's not reason enough to pick it back up. There are ppl here complaining about voice work but in the same sentence praise Skyrim that skipped that entirely. Then they compare the game to GTA that doesn't offer nearly the level of customization. So while CP2077 fell short of where some wanted it to, it still exceeded some of these titles ppl are now drawing comparisons with. I won't even touch the No Man's Sky contrast because that game isn't even on the same scale so it doesn't even belong in the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you mate. One of the things I like the most about this game is it's introducing ppl to the Cyberpunk genre for the first time. Though I've never played the table top RPG that this is based on I would encourage you to read/watch other stories in the world of Cyberpunk. It's a fascinating world
Post automatically merged:

Played RDR2, too slow paced. Got bored and haven't finished it. I don't recall any nude loonies running around in RDR2 but even if there was that's not reason enough to pick it back up. There are ppl here complaining about voice work but in the same sentence praise Skyrim that skipped that entirely. Then they compare the game to GTA that doesn't offer nearly the level of customization. So while CP2077 fell short of where some wanted it to, it still exceeded some of these titles ppl are now drawing comparisons with. I won't even touch the No Man's Sky contrast because that game isn't even on the same scale so it doesn't even belong in the conversation.

RDR2 is obviously not a full action adrenaline rush game.. It was more focused as a immersive wild west game and they delivered exactly that so its not for a whole lot of people even tho it sold good.. yeah 18+ content is non existent even 18+ mods were not allowed as it was taken down by rockstar .. but everything else? the NPC AI's have day & night cycle and you can actually have good/bad interactions with any of them. instead of car driving AI it has horse riding AI's and its of course again very immersive and you can have immersive interactions with your horse. all living beings in RDR2 have day & night cycle including animals & birds. People can be robbed all of sudden and you can decide if you want too help the thieves or help the victim. people can be threatened and you can step in or decide not too. You can sometimes find NPC hiding from predators and are yelling for help if you don't help them quick enough they get kill & eaten So its just amazing that the world of RDR 2 does not focus only on the player everything that can happen to the player can happen too any NPC so its safe to say that RDR 2 has the most immersive open world game To date "something CDPR claimed in their early gameplay trailer" ^^. the genres are completely different but you can see which developer have focused on immersive details on its own crafted open world and yes that also means the decision makers in rockstar are at least better then CDPR decision makers hope they will change after this GRRR 😅 . is RDR2 a perfect wild west game? No, but its the best we ever got in any wild west game to date.

like i also did share videos comparing games with attention to details & immersive AI behaviors & Cyberpunk 2077 it was always about the "attention to details" which makes the city of those game more alive and feels more immersive.. comparing like that is fair.. but comparing genres is unfair.. as for me Cyberpunk 2077 is a game i dreamed of but was just executed bad by the decision makers.. But be excited for january large patch and we will see what amount of fixes it will have & perhaps content added its focused on consoles but PC improvement might be in it as well. it will be a good way too see in what way CDPR is approaching the game and i have high hopes. CDPR devs are one of the most passionate game developers we have. we cannot allow their publisher board to ruin them with their greed.. GRRR

Last edited:
RDR2 is obviously not a full action adrenaline rush game.. It was more focused as a immersive wild west game and they delivered exactly that so its not for a whole lot of people even tho it sold good.. yeah 18+ content is non existent even 18+ mods were not allowed as it was taken down by rockstar .. but everything else? the NPC AI's have day & night cycle and you can actually have good/bad interactions with any of them. instead of car driving AI it has horse riding AI's and its of course again very immersive and you can have immersive interactions with your horse. all living beings in RDR2 have day & night cycle including animals & birds. People can be robbed all of sudden and you can decide if you want too help the thieves or help the victim. people can be threatened and you can step in or decide not too. You can sometimes find NPC hiding from predators and are yelling for help if you don't help them quick enough they get kill & eaten So its just amazing that the world of RDR 2 does not focus only on the player everything that can happen to the player can happen too any NPC so its safe to say that RDR 2 has the most immersive open world game To date "something CDPR claimed in their early gameplay trailer" ^^. the genres are completely different but you can see which developer have focused on immersive details on its own crafted open world and yes that also means the decision makers in rockstar at at least better then CDPR decision makers hope they will change after this GRRR 😅 . is RDR2 a perfect wild west game? No, but its the best we ever got in any wild west game to date.

like i also did share videos comparing games with attention to details & immersive AI behaviors & Cyberpunk 2077 it was always about the "attention to details" which makes the city of those game more alive and feels more immersive.. comparing like that is fair.. but comparing genres is unfair.. as for me Cyberpunk 2077 is a game i dreamed of but was just executed bad by the decision makers.. But be excited for january large patch and we will see what amount of fixes it will have & perhaps content added its focused on consoles but PC improvement might be in it as well. it will be a good way too see in what way CDPR is approaching the game and i have high hopes. CDPR devs are one of the most passionate game developers we have. we cannot allow their publisher board to ruin them with their greed.. GRRR
OMG, so much this. I wish CP2077 was compared more with the immersiveness of Red Dead Redemption 2 instead of GTA. Everything from the fluid intuitiveness of shopping in stores, to organically getting missions from NPCs, to building up your camp (which I wish was MORE in depth.) Hell, you even had to maintain your guns to maximize their effectiveness.

GD, I kinda wanna play RDR2 now.

Our taste Differs, and it is great. I found Red Dead Redemption as repetitive and slow, with bad controls. Sorry, but using the same key for shooting and talking is not that wise. I didn't have any say with what Arthur did. As an example, I didn't want to free Micha, but I had to. I didn't want to rob trains, but I had to. Looting was a chore with its eight-second animation. There was a bounty on my head most of the time after doing it. Kill an animal, skin it, die, and the skin will disappear. I left the game after about 20 hours. On the other hand, I enjoy Cyberpunk, I love the quests, even the gigs, I love the handlers, especially padre. He is so cool.
There are issues with this game, but it has so many good qualities, and it seems like people ignore them.

I wanted to buy watch dogs legion, but after seeing stealth gameplay, I decided against it. Cameras only see two meters in front of them, enemies are semi-blind and ignore when the player sneak beneath them. Yes, it has good crowd AI and nice NPC interactions, police have good AI, and the tire becomes flat when you shoot it. Out of curiosity do I need to change the tire after shooting it, or does it magically inflate.
Watchdogs is basically GTA with cyberhacking.
Is was a fun game, the second one was also nice to play but I didn't feel even 1/10 of the immersion I had with CP77 tbh.
The only character I remember being a bit fun is that girl.
And that is I think where a lot of the devision comes from with CP77. Some people get so heavily immersed in the game and may not experience many/any issues while playing that it shines on them.
And all that is fine too.

Top Bottom