Thanks the witcher team...

+
daofannotda2 said:
the witcher 2 gonna suck... "auto ban" no thanks.
Try posting something more constructive and meaningful so people have an idea on what problem you have.

Mebrilia said:
Mebrilia said:
Fine if you don't like it.. go back to play "the masterpiece" of dragon age 2 ;)
Come on! DA2 wasn't that bad. Just remember the... ehm... well. I liked the last armour of the champion...Not, seriously, I liked DA2. 7/10 meas flawed but enjoyable.

stop flaming me! i meant sarcastic.. i ve banned in biodrone forum because of this "bioware sucked big time". Sorry about misunderstanding :)

DevilsAdvocate said:
DevilsAdvocate said:
DevilsAdvocate said:
Fine if you don't like it.. go back to play "the masterpiece" of dragon age 2 ;)
Come on! DA2 wasn't that bad. Just remember the... ehm... well. I liked the last armour of the champion...Not, seriously, I liked DA2. 7/10 meas flawed but enjoyable.
you have mental i think how could anyone like this crap

DevilsAdvocate said:
DevilsAdvocate said:
DevilsAdvocate said:
Once on yt I found a quote that describe my feelings towards da2
#FOIFOIFOI12345#Dragon age 2 wasnt a bad game just shockingly disapointing, like sleeping with two super models and finding the second one? used to be a man.

mythdragon said:
mythdragon said:
mythdragon said:
mythdragon said:
Once on yt I found a quote that describe my feelings towards da2
#FOIFOIFOI12345#Dragon age 2 wasnt a bad game just shockingly disapointing, like sleeping with two super models and finding the second one? used to be a man.
xDDDDLet's say that in my opinion, the second supermodel got sleep and the first one wasn`t that good in bed. But yeah, dissapointing is the word. I read somewhere that DA2 is not a bad game, is just a bad Bioware game.

daofannotda2 said:
stop flaming me! i meant sarcastic.. i ve banned in biodrone forum because of this "bioware sucked big time". Sorry about misunderstanding :)
I was not flaming you, thanks for the explanation.

daofannotda2 said:
oh... hehehehe... then welcome on this forum!

daofannotda2 said:
Welcome daofannotda2 (curious nick O_O)Anyone is very welcome here, no matter if he\she like\dislike the game. We've got no "disagreement=ban policy", thanks goddess-Lilith.But of course if you like this game, you are more and more welcome LOL :D

secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
Welcome daofannotda2 (curious nick O_O)Anyone is very welcome here, no matter if he\she like\dislike the game. We've got no "disagreement=ban policy", thanks goddess-Lilith.But of course if you like this game, you are more and more welcome LOL :D
well if he/she dislike the game at least share will all of us the reason :)..

I'm very happy with the direction TW2 is goingThanks for the awesome PC support!Sadly, my PC is probably to weak to play it :(

Please...for the love of the Lady of the Lake...stop typing about that crappy company from Canada that made games that suck. Every time I start reading a forum..you all start chatting about that crap. THIS IS not sparta lol..but..THE WITCHER. Thanks for making the game my Polish and other European devs....love the first one. I have been a gamer for 30 yrs...38 yrs old....and have played most rpgs that came out. I'm a fine artist/designer and I have to say that I just got into The Witcher a month and a half ago. Where was my damn head? I have pre-ordered Witcher 2 with much anticipation. I just went through the game 3 times with different choices on a high-end PC. The only problems were with the running speed changing at given times but without any other problems. The Enhanced Edition is beautiful. I hope that you bring me the peaceful yet aggressive desires in the new game that I had when visiting the Lakeside area in chp. 4. The soundtrack is one of the best yet. Many thanks and I also hope that you all become RICH!

calmingspeed said:
Please...for the love of the Lady of the Lake...stop typing about that crappy company from Canada that made games that suck. Every time I start reading a forum..you all start chatting about that crap. THIS IS not sparta lol..but..THE WITCHER. Thanks for making the game my Polish and other European devs....love the first one. I have been a gamer for 30 yrs...38 yrs old....and have played most rpgs that came out. I'm a fine artist/designer and I have to say that I just got into The Witcher a month and a half ago. Where was my damn head? I have pre-ordered Witcher 2 with much anticipation. I just went through the game 3 times with different choices on a high-end PC. The only problems were with the running speed changing at given times but without any other problems. The Enhanced Edition is beautiful. I hope that you bring me the peaceful yet aggressive desires in the new game that I had when visiting the Lakeside area in chp. 4. The soundtrack is one of the best yet. Many thanks and I also hope that you all become RICH!
I wished that CDPR will be successful with TW2 and hopefully they don't dumb down future releases when they get rich..

Thanks for giving us The Witcher, the best gaming experience I've ever had. i just hope CDP to remain loyal not only to the huge fanbase of TW franchise, but also loyal to the principles they've shown us through the years like the greatness of TW1, humbleness and honesty with the enhanced edition, ambition and amazing talent with TW2!!! Thumbs up to the RED'S ;)

calmingspeed said:
Yes they made awful games like Baldur's Gate 1, 2 and KotOR etc... Bioware is not the same company that it was before, but saying it is crappy company, just shows that even with your 30+ years of game experience you don't seem to know a ******.Witcher 1 is good game but it has it's flaws, i enjoyed it but there are many rpg's i liked much more. About W2 i give my thanks after i have played the damn game and see it myself if it is a classic, or just a good game.

Top Bottom