Thanks to 3D Brigade

+
Thanks to 3D Brigade

Hello at all and especially to 3D Brigade,some time ago i found this announcing from 3D Brigade in the internet.http://www.3dbrigade.com/Today I get a letter with 4 very nice postcards in it from hungary. I think i was one of the winner in the past. But i never thought that 3D brigade really send the price to germany. It was a big surprise for me. :)Thanks to 3D Brigade.[MOD]Please avoid direct links to *pdf. files. Thank you.

There was a 3D Brigade press release swirling in the international wichter community, which introduces the company, their work and their new product, the limited post card set... plus the message "if you want the set, send us your adress... first comes, first gets it.Loooo :sleep: oong time ago, I guess November last year

PetraSilie said:
There was a 3D Brigade press release swirling in the international wichter community, which introduces the company, their work and their new product, the limited post card set... plus the message "if you want the set, send us your adress... first comes, first gets it.Loooo :sleep: oong time ago, I guess November last year
Damn, I must have missed it :-\

Gah, I'd die to get one of those sets! It's probably much too late, but I've sent an email to the company anyway, just in case they kept one set lying around for me, wondering why my mail didn't arrive...

You should alway have alyway an watchful eye on TheWitcher.de ;D[klugscheiß]limited means usually there are only restricted copies of sth available[/klugscheiß] GL anyway ;)

Top Bottom