That's why i love Cyberpunk 2077

+
Which aug is better? Double jump or the other one when you must hold the jump button?

The scenery is nice.
It would have been nice if there were lots of things to enjoy in that large city...

Honestly I would love to see accessible the skytrain system as showcased at 1:50 in the video. Basically seems it's working as intended and looks cool for quick travel. CDP just do it.

Honestly I would love to see accessible the skytrain system as showcased at 1:50 in the video. Basically seems it's working as intended and looks cool for quick travel. CDP just do it.
when i runing on rails i see metro station with stairs
which led to nowhere

Whan im search secrets I find many interesting places.
Sometimes The upper floors of the buildings are not completed sometimes you can walk on the roof

Secret of double jump
wow holy shit i had no idea theres actually something riding on that train rails. once that dude landed on that thing it looks like being in this fast metro and view is awesome. i hope they add this to the game because it would be so good to have it as a fast travel way and experiencing the city. after all its a futuristic city so it needs to have fast travel source of transportation...

I tried both. IMO the tall jump is way better than the double jump overall. But it has a lot to do with personal preference.
i think double jump is cool coz you dont need wait when you push the button. you jump twice whenever you want
but power jump little bit higher

Secret of double jump
Yes nice but i would like to explore the intern, rundown apartaments, the house of the riches, corpo palace, in search of secrets or bits of lore or hidden treasure this would be amazing

I like the double jump but there is this Epic super jump that lets you control ur jump.. i thought that all of em are just rare.. but noooo... double jump is rare, super jump can have an epic and the quiet walk can have legendary varient...

Top Bottom