The 2nd Wolf School Portal Crystal is Missing

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd Wolf School Portal Crystal is Missing

The 2nd crystal at the tower in Kaer Morhen which is supposed to be on the ledge outside the tower is simply missing. Can i spawn the crystal in or is there some way to fix this?

I have same issue. Is this related to patch 1.10 I have installed?

Any way to fix it? Debug console, item spawn? Anything?!?

Hello,

Thanks CD Porjekt for the great game ! I have the exact same issue same as screenshot the crystal power is not there. Some help would be appreciated. I do not know if it is related to patch 1.10 as I arrived in Kaer Mohren for the first time right after the patch.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Thanks CD Porjekt for the great game ! I have the exact same issue same as screenshot the crystal power is not there. Some help would be appreciated. I do not know if it is related to patch 1.10 as I arrived in Kaer Mohren for the first time right after the patch.

Thanks in advance
Confirmed, first time arriving to Kaer Morhen the power cell is not present.

I have the same bug, can't progress the quest. The second crystal simply does not exist.
Haven't been to Kaer Morhen before patch 1.10 since I'm not done with the main story yet, so wouldn't know if it was present before.

Hi,

I just solved this one - hope it can help someone.

You need to downgrade the game, get the gear.

The problem is do to the fact, that the chest spawns two notes - but you can read only one of them, hence the second crystal is not spawing. As the trigger for it is reading the note.

Anyway, make a copy of your saves, find a one that is from 1.08. Downgrade the game (from GoG galaxy menu), replay and upgrade.

This one is pure 1.10 bug, but due to the fact that you can't access console in this version is damn irritaiting.

Anyway, have fun.

Cheers,

cHerman

The problem is do to the fact, that the chest spawns two notes - but you can read only one of them, hence the second crystal is not spawing. As the trigger for it is reading the note.

Is it somehow possible to loot single note at the time from the chest?

Cant downgrade, using the steam version. If i could get access to the debug console could I spawn in the crystal? would that fix it?

I've used patch 1.10 compatible version of debug console (not yet released, can be found in nexus mod comments), to spawn pristine crystal in the inventory, but it does not help since it does not advance the quest, so crystal can not be used to fix the portal.

EDIT:
I've used wrong crystal from Phillipa quest ('sq302_crystal').

This is the debug console command that should be used:
additem('th1009_crystal')

So, how to fix the issue, step by step:
1) Install debug console enabler from nexus:
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/143/?
2) check mod comments for updated debug-console-enabler.dll that is compatible with patch 1.10
3) replace installed debug-console-enabler.dll from official version of mod with version from step 2
4) start game and load the save
5) Open debug console with '~' or 'F2'
6) Type following command: additem('th1009_crystal')

And that's it. It should advance the quest as if you picked up the crystal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom