The actual biggest disappointment of CB77 (slight spoilers)

+
Bugs, glitches, frame rate...Those things are bad, we get it. t happens. HOWEVER, in my opinion, there is a flaw that is 10000% worse than that-
THE ENDGAME.

What in the dill pickle flying hell is this end game? For one, EVERY ending is morbid and fk'd up.
For two, i'll create a visual.

I get the chip removed. Wake up in a penthouse with judy next to me, people are calling me boss, -I'm the queen of the afterlife-WE MADE IT BOYS
oh wait, JK we are going to fly into fkin space, then get forced back to a checkpoint...????????????????????? What in the RPG hell is that?
Why can't we play the game post ending???? Why force us back to a checkpoint in a empty city filled with only frame drops and relic malfunctions?
Had the game since release, this is the most "ambitious game ever" it's December 15th, and I already have nothing to do.

Why couldn't you make so that, we can return to NC, healthy, as either a back in action corpo agent, the queen of the afterlife, a gang owner (whatever that would be called), or a rebellious nomad- that participates in randomly generated quests by the plethora of connections you make throughout the game???? AT THE LEAST.
my second playthrough I literally spent 25 minutes as an Arasaka labrat, just to be turned into a soul, and sent back to a checkpoint. WHAAAAAT? Why can't Hanako call me months later like " welcome back from the dead V, I have a position for you in Arasaka" COMEEE ON. THAT'D BE SICK. OR Meredith calls you if you partook on her quests " Miltech could use someone like you" WHATEVER. WHY IS THE END GAME SO UNINSPIRED.LAZY.GARBAGE. OR Claire has more randomly generated street races, panam hits you up with random dumb crap she gets herself into. OR maybe I just want to sit in the penthouse and cuddle with judy all day, and throw grenades at the ground to see if the "super intelligent" police AI randomly spawn out of nowhere behind me.

The game has been out for 5 days, I've done every quest, and now I just sit here staring at Embers wondering why I thought cyberpunk was going to be the highlight of 2020.

*deep breath*
-End rant-

"OR maybe I just want to sit in the penthouse and cuddle with judy all day, and throw grenades at the ground to see if the "super intelligent" police AI randomly spawn out of nowhere behind me."

I hope this is a DLC hahaha. At least the cuddle option lmao

Top Bottom