The Amount of RPs for the New Quests?

+
Does anyone know the range of values on the new reward point quests?
I suppose the RP quests are generally worth it (since I have so many nodes left), but I feel like I still would rather re-roll for a 60 ore quest -- especially since RP currently has no other way to spend them once you complete everything (which doesn't seem too hard if you play daily).

I got one earlier. Play 20 artifact cards. 1 reward point. Easy enough to achieve. Is it worth more than a 60 ore quest. Hard to say. Probably depends if you value ore or RP more.

It seems like they're all 1rp. EDIT: read below :)
I was curious if there is now a "jackpot" quest that you will always want to reroll for

Last edited:
It seems like they're all 1rp.
I was curious if there is now a "jackpot" quest that you will always want to reroll for
I got a quest now "Play 60 units" for 2 RP. Problem is: I have to complete the 3 daily quest contract for the seasonal tree and new RP quests does not count...but I want that 2 RP so I leave the quest alone :)

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
There are those with 2 RPs:

2rp.png

PS. Slightly updated the topic.

Wow. 2 reward points, that's quite nice and surprising. I always assumed it would be 1 since they announced it.

I'm not able to partake in any of the seasonal reward books, and I play quite alot. I struggle to finish my 2 main factions reward books still, although I have most of the cards of those factions from scraps etc.

I think this daily task reward points will help alot.

These are the 8 new quests as someone on Reddit posted:
Play 30 units - 1RP
Play 60 units - 2RP
Play 30 specials - 1 RP
Play 60 specials - 2 RP
Play 20 artifacts - 1 RP
Play 40 artifacts - 2 RP
Play 30 neutral cards - 1RP
Play 60 neutral cards - 2RP

I can confirm since I got the 2 reward points for 60 specials today.

Buf, 20-40 artifacts I think spends more time that 30-60 units. Especially now whit new number of units rules.
It seems yo play whit a lot of specials or artifacts is not a very good idea.

Top Bottom