The Artwork of Morenn: Forest Child

+
The Artwork of Morenn: Forest Child

I'm wondering about the artwork for this card I remember seeing this image on the internet ages ago (at LEAST 10yrs ago) and I REALLY do hope that it is an original image by CDPR. It would be bad it they were to copy others work.

It is indeed familiar. As a matter of fact, the mirror image (which is nearly identical) appears within CDPR's own The Witcher Artbook, which accompanied The Witcher and its Enhanced Edition. No doubt they revived their artwork for this card.

Last edited:
Dem boobs though.

I have to ask: Ves or Morenn? How do you make a goddamned poll in here? I haven't played or posted in here for two months, but I'll be damned if I didn't wake up from my slumber for such a poll.

Last edited:
It always seems to come down to boobs. Although I think that we haven't seen a boob poll yet. I'm sure that Abaya or Brewess would do good in that contest.

Kind of on topic, ish, but I received the Gwent artbook for christmas last year and honestly I can't recommend it enough if you're in to that stuff. It really is a genuinely quality book, you can see so much detail that you miss just looking at a screen.

I'm sensing that Yennefer is going to have to blow up some houses with these mentions of boobs that do not include her name.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Also, this card has premium jiggly b( . Y . )b, just like Ves. A new queen has appeared, so it seems.

Sunsibar;n10600982 said:
It always seems to come down to boobs. Although I think that we haven't seen a boob poll yet. I'm sure that Abaya or Brewess would do good in that contest.

Hypothetically speaking, would I get punished for making a boob poll? :hmm:

DRK3

Forum veteran
I was wondering how long it would take until this thread showed up, was starting to get afraid it would take more than a week after the update...

And yes, the artwork is indeed old school, i remember seeing it from the 1st Witcher game, possibly in the Artbook in the Collector's Edition.

Riven-Twain;n10603502 said:
OG.laloquaint , check your PMs.

DRK3;n10603652 said:
I was wondering how long it would take until this thread showed up, was starting to get afraid it would take more than a week after the update...

And yes, the artwork is indeed old school, i remember seeing it from the 1st Witcher game, possibly in the Artbook in the Collector's Edition.

Actually I seriously think I saw it before The Witcher 1 existed. I've used the image as a desktop several times since at least 2006.

Sorry for my question. Ambush Morenn is Eithne's daughter, this Morenn is the dryad from the game, it's right?

Guest 4226291

So are these different Morenn’s then? The ambush is Eithne’s daughter and the gold is the one from the Witcher 1? Or are they the same? Or are the ones from the game the same?

masttt23;n10605492 said:
Sorry for my question. Ambush Morenn is Eithne's daughter, this Morenn is the dryad from the game, it's right?
EternalJxx;n10605892 said:
So are these different Morenn’s then?
I believe it's still just the one Morenn, but the cards are merely different aspects of her, just as we have multiple versions of the Witchers, Iorveth, the Sorceresses, Crones, etc.

Well I guess this is on topic... Is there a list of cards Morenn will deny once she is triggered?

V/r
Rayon 34

PS... Great Artwork On Morenn: Forest Child..... Just Sayin

Rayon_34_;n10616602 said:
Well I guess this is on topic... Is there a list of cards Morenn will deny once she is triggered?
[...]
any special, or 'choose x' that generates a card that acts as a special
Examples:
Reconnaissance, Clear Skies (from one of the 4pt mages), etc

twinkiegorilla;n10619432 said:
I'm just wondering why they changed it. The original was far more boobtastic.

Because the game is rated PG13. Not that it makes any sense, considering some of the horrific animations and the implications behind them. Yet, God forbid, if we show those poor children too many boobs. But hey, I don't make the rules.

Top Bottom