The atmosphere of Night City is unparalleled

+
It has been discussed many times how beautiful the design of Night City is and how dense the atmosphere is, but I just wanted to share this short video I recorded, cruising through Japantown in the morning after a rainy night, to show my appreciation for CDPR’s work.

This is running with a mod that increases traffic and NPC density a bit, and another mod that greatly increases the FOV in 1st person driving view. Running on 4K max settings with DLSS performance and RT Psycho.

Last edited:
Wow, this is really good. I just recently purchased a new GPU, not so much for games, but for my rendering. I really didn't have much choice as the old GTX 1080 Ti was starting to have some issues. I picked up a Zotac RTX 3060, not the 'Ti' simply because I couldn't afford the additional cost. So I do have the RTX feature and tried it in this game. I was pleasantly surprised at how the game looks while using RTX. Now that I know I have turned the RTX setting off, for now anyway, but I am quite happy with the performance of this new GPU...just not happy about the price.

Thanks for sharing this!

It has been discussed many times how beautiful the design of Night City is and how dense the atmosphere is, but I just wanted to share this short video I recorded, cruising through Japantown in the morning after a rainy night, to show my appreciation for CDPR’s work.

This is running with a mod that increases traffic and NPC density a bit, and another mod that greatly increases the FOV in 1st person driving view. Running on 4K max settings with DLSS performance and RT Psycho.

I applause your riding skills.

Excellent segment, and so glad to finally see someone else who also has learned to drive and travel the city at an admirable speed, yet without any mindless bumping, scraping and bashing of other vehicles and barriers and veering uncontrollably over the walkways... kudos for that... I've grown tired of You Tube reviews where the 'kamikazi' driving style shows lack of skill and effort.

Wow, this is really good. I just recently purchased a new GPU, not so much for games, but for my rendering. I really didn't have much choice as the old GTX 1080 Ti was starting to have some issues. I picked up a Zotac RTX 3060, not the 'Ti' simply because I couldn't afford the additional cost. So I do have the RTX feature and tried it in this game. I was pleasantly surprised at how the game looks while using RTX. Now that I know I have turned the RTX setting off, for now anyway, but I am quite happy with the performance of this new GPU...just not happy about the price.

Thanks for sharing this!

I want to buy a new GC but I keep reading the price will be dropping in the summer so I will wait. Waiting is not so bad with my GTX 970. My god I was lucky to get such a great card without a lot of savey hardware knowledge (especially for the price back then). I have used this GC longer than any other one I have ever had because it has worked great with all my games for 7 years and still looked great in CP2077. In fact the only reason I want a new one at all is because I am worried about future games and my god Daughter needs a better card to run baldur's gate properly so I want to give here my 970 card.

Otherwise I would just use my 970 card until it died. Best $300 I ever spent on PC hardware.

Can't stop diggin' Night City. It looks awesome here. I remember feeling like I had visited somewhere else after I finished, even with minimal specs. Loved the vibe of the video, the song really suits the game footage. I also have to commend your driving skills. I tended to avoid the bikes because I tended to be all over the place with them, but that was before the last major update. The FOV mod sounds interesting.

Top Bottom