The Ballad of Buck Ravers by SAMURAI (Refused)

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Hello, Night City!

Check out SAMURAI's newest release: The Ballad of Buck Ravers!

It is now available on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal, Deezer, Plus Music, and Amazon Music!

this is sooo good? if it's not in the base game already, first dlc definitely demanded will be a (braindanced) concert of an entire SAMURAI gig

Keive

Forum regular
It's funny how different people's music tastes can be, currently only two songs I like that I know of for/from the game being the newer Chippin' In and this song The Ballad of Buck Ravers. I hope we get more songs like this, of course a good balance of the other songs too since it isn't everyone's jam.

So far the lowest point in Samurai playlist, but who am I to judge?
Not terrible, but nothing to write home about.

Yeah, no...

Bullets by Archive was pretty epic.

4ÆM by Grimes was neat.

But the Ballad of Buck Ravers is not my thing.

You know, I'm right there with you. This one doesn't drive me nearly as wild as Bullets or get stuck in my head without even listening to it like Chippn' In but it brings to mind the breadth of music we're surely going to get not just from Samurai but every artist they bring in for the game and the in-game radio. I look forward to the GTA3 and Vice City effect of changing the station every time a particular song comes on to finding yourself drunkenly arguing with a wedding DJ in meatspace who refuses to play Whatever - Good Thing.

That is to say, I look forward to the possibility of falling in love with every bit of the gameworld just because each of those parts are part of the that world you love. Especially the parts you wouldn't care for otherwise like a song that isn't really your bag. It wouldn't be fair to assume Cyberpunk will be able to get its claws into you the same but I hope it does and I hope to fall in love with this song by association.

Top Bottom