The Beast in Me: I never got the call

+
So I just found about those series of missions by a friend, the fact is I'm one mission out of the end of the game (currently doing Johnny's and Judy's sides) and never got the call to start The Beast in Me.
I went to Claire, discussed about everything but nothing.
I have not her phone contact.
How can I solve this?

PC Steam version

If you're in the middle of the last mission, everything else is unavailable until it's completed. There should've been a warning to this effect before you went into talk to Hanako.

"Normally", Claire call you after completing "Double Life", almost right after leaving Judy apartment :(
And after talking with her in her garage, she should call you one "in-game" day after each race.
If you are already in the Judy's quest line, there is something wrong for sure. And unfortunately, I don't know how you can "fix" it by your own :(

If you don't use mods, if it's not already done and if you want, you can send a ticket to the support for help ("Contact Us" button).

Sounds like a classic script flag misfiring, or maybe firing out of order. Using any mods? Or have you ever used any in the past?

Also, do you have a save you can restore to a point before you started the Beast In Me quest line?

Top Bottom