The Beast in Me - Quest bugged by call from Panam during Samson confrontation

+

uxian

Forum regular
I took the "Follow Samson" route on The Beast in Me but during the final confrontation between Claire and Sampson I get a call from Panam to initiate another quest. This bugs up one of the key timed dialog actions in The Beast in Me (hitting the F key just doesn't trigger the dialog action).

Video link

Last edited:
I took the "Follow Samson" route on The Beast in Me but during the final confrontation between Claire and Sampson I get a call from Panam to initiate another quest. This bugs up one of the key timed dialog actions in The Beast in Me (hitting the F key just doesn't trigger the dialog action) and so I can't prevent Claire from killing him.

Video link
Moved to Technical.

You can report the issue directly to CDPR here.

I took the "Follow Samson" route on The Beast in Me but during the final confrontation between Claire and Sampson I get a call from Panam to initiate another quest. This bugs up one of the key timed dialog actions in The Beast in Me (hitting the F key just doesn't trigger the dialog action).

Video link
Yep, very annoying :(
To report obviously.
(For workaround, if you have a save just before, you could try to load it and maybe wait for Panam's holocall just when you get out the car, if Claire's dialogue lines are launched when you approach. But I'm not sure at all, maybe the dialogue will be launch anyway).

Last edited:

"THE BEAST IN ME - QUEST BUGGED BY CALL FROM PANAM DURING SAMSON CONFRONTATION"

Experienced it during my last playthrough, but that was during the race itself. Coincidently, about to do that gig. If something comes up, I'll give you a holler.

Top Bottom