The Beast In Me

+
In the final race when you choose to follow Sampson it glitches out and Sampson doesn't flip. It takes a second for things to load in and then he teleports back a block and then flips over. I then cannot move or get out of the car. I play on the Xbox One S and have downloaded the most recent patch.

Jeez the bugs are really starting to get to me with this game. Same mission but different issue.

Pull up to the crash and I can't get out of the vehicle. I need to talk to Claire but Im stuck in my car, and I can't save and reload because apparently Im not allowed to save here for stupid reasons.

Claire also shot my car all the time instead of Sampsons becuase she didnt lean out enough

Last edited:
In the final race when you choose to follow Sampson it glitches out and Sampson doesn't flip. It takes a second for things to load in and then he teleports back a block and then flips over. I then cannot move or get out of the car. I play on the Xbox One S and have downloaded the most recent patch.

Dang this is a pretty nasty bug. If I find anything out I'll return.

I have *exactly* the same problem... tried it plenty of times. And you can't safe and reaload without repeatibg the whole race. Really annoying!
Post automatically merged:

Ahhhh, I tried itone last time and this time I did not persue him fast but very slow, with a lot of distance, after his car broke down and he left the racing route. Then automatically a sequence started where my car was parked and Claire got out of the car. After that I was able to get off as well! :D Hope it helps you too!!

Last edited:
Finished the race, let Claire kill the corpo douchecanoe, go back to Beast, talk, she gets out and I'm stuck in the car can not get out, saved over a new slot quit reload same issue. DAMN! CDPR, I think I am due a partial refund, you GD executive corpo rat fux! This game has more GD bugs than any game since frickin Pong. Eight years in development, deliberate lies, The execs should resign and split their last two years salary with the programmers, ya lousy fux! Fraud on a massive scale.

I was having the same problem to where it would just randomly suddenly crash my car and I couldn't get out. I resolved it the same way as the other person, just approached very slowly in the car and then it stopped on its own and I was able to get out. I did everything correctly to be able to get both cars, but I am not getting Samson's car. I'm hoping that if I just keep playing it will eventually prompt it to give me the car. I had read elsewhere that you needed to forward the game 7 days and then he would contact you and give you the car. I tried that but so far I haven't gotten it.
Post automatically merged:

I'm going a little off topic as compared to OP. However as the title is generic towards the questline I had a question.Earlier today I entered the first race "City Center' with my trusty Nomad V.
I owned both the Type 66 "Jen Rowley" aswell as the Type 66 "Avenger", whereby the latter is advertised as, but also clearly is the superior car.
However when I said Claire we'd use my vehicle, I spawned in the race with "Jen Rowley" --> Why?
Are certain cars locked out from using during the first race? I heard once that the 'best' car you have would be selected? Why did the game auto-select the Jen Rowley and not the Avenger if that is the case?

Also, on a sidenote: Why can't we just select the car we'd like to use from a similar menu as when you want to call your vehicle?

I'm going a little off topic as compared to OP. However as the title is generic towards the questline I had a question.Earlier today I entered the first race "City Center' with my trusty Nomad V.
I owned both the Type 66 "Jen Rowley" aswell as the Type 66 "Avenger", whereby the latter is advertised as, but also clearly is the superior car.
However when I said Claire we'd use my vehicle, I spawned in the race with "Jen Rowley" --> Why?
Are certain cars locked out from using during the first race? I heard once that the 'best' car you have would be selected? Why did the game auto-select the Jen Rowley and not the Avenger if that is the case?

Also, on a sidenote: Why can't we just select the car we'd like to use from a similar menu as when you want to call your vehicle?
You race with the car you drove last. So if you wanna race with the Caliburn, get in it before you start the race. If you got on a bike last, the game will select the last car before the bike.

You drive wich car when you arrive for the race ?
Maybe" is related in order of use/buy and not really by the "performance". Because anyway, for me, the concurrents are also difficult with a Rattler or a Caliburn :)

For me, I always take Claire's car, often (always) I never have a decent car. But the few times where I used my own car, I arrived by driving the car I wanted to use (spawning it just before and driving a few meters).

You drive wich car when you arrive for the race ?
That's useful to know :) Thanks!
Maybe" is related in order of use/buy and not really by the "performance". Because anyway, for me, the concurrents are also difficult with a Rattler or a Caliburn :)

For me, I always take Claire's car, often (always) I never have a decent car. But the few times where I used my own car, I arrived by driving the car I wanted to use (spawning it just before and driving a few meters).
I only take Beast when I have to do the Nomad race, every other instance I like to use my own vehicles. Which has always been an Avenger or Shion so far :)
I can't not have those cars :)

That reminds me, I may have gotten to a race once with a motorcycle in my first playthrough, cant remember exactly what happened then?
I'll make sure to play around with that a little when I do another race :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom