The behavior of pedestrians is unnatural.

+
If I do an evasive action right next to them, all the pedestrians around me run away screaming. The same goes for the super jump.

When I fight gangs on the street, no matter what I use my fists, swords, or guns, all nearby passers-bys sit down and do nothing.
They act as if they had heard the bank robber say "Shut the fuck up and Head down!!"
If you have a gunfight between gangsters on the street, isn't it normal to run away?

When I hit a stopped vehicle in the driveway with a fist or a knife, they don't run away, they just look at me.

All of these factors make it hard to believe that this game was developed over eight years.
Why is it so unnatural and awkward? When is the complete cyberpunk we hoped and you advertised??

Last edited:
I just barely bump a ped while driving they scream bloody murder and the police are alerted... They run me over while walking and nothing happens... haha..

They are just moving static assets really, feels more like mannequins than people.
Some of them don't even actually move. :(
Post automatically merged:

I just barely bump a ped while driving they scream bloody murder and the police are alerted... They run me over while walking and nothing happens... haha..

The police shoot at you just because you jumped next to them. lol

Top Bottom