The best badass combination??? ;)

+

• Total voters

A poll for fun :)

Which of these characters would you find super cool to watch teaming up and fighting together??

For me, I've always had this super-sexy fantasy of Iorveth & Roche teaming up. I'd also like to see Eskel and Geralt fighting together. It's a tough decision, but I'll choose Geralt & Eskel.

"The calm and reasonable witcher is my peer. We are similar in many ways and people often think we are brothers."

Again, seriously, don't pick the last one ;)

NOTE: I didn't include all possible combinations because they're so many and to keep some balance in the poll. (Who wouldn't choose Geralt & Ciri)

Last edited:
Yen and Phillipa, hands down. We all love our Witchers but they aren't as powerful as the mages, not even close.

* I guess Ciri is like a god so make of that what you will.

I.....don't know...Based on the game, I'd like to see Geralt teaming up with Letho, both formidable each in his own way. Based on the lore and what I've read up until now, Geralt and Vesemir. I suspect that if the student is good, the master must be godlike. Besides, for some reason Vesemir reminds me of a badass wild west sheriff. :D

arkblazer hit nail on head, Geralt, Ciri and Yen is the best combination and their bloodpath prooved it.

In W2 it would be Geralt, Triss and Philippa
In W1 - Geralt and Ladies of the night (maybe supported by werewolf)

There's much to be said for being of one mind with the one who has your back. That pair is Geralt and Eskel.

If you just wanted to put the two baddest swordsmen together, without regard to whether they could fight effectively as a team, hell, Ciri and Leo Bonhart should be a choice.

Attachments

• grab_my____meme___roche__s_path_by_cahir_the_witcher-d469znp.jpg
    grab_my____meme___roche__s_path_by_cahir_the_witcher-d469znp.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 67
Last option is the best one.

Just imagine the conversation between the two ..... :p
-ODRIIIIN! Where are youuuuu!
-Your... *hic* Imperial Majesty...There's no more wine...
-What?
-It's empty.
-What?
-There's no more wine.
-How come?
-It's empty.
-Is this what you wanted to say? ODRIIIIN!
-There's no more wine.
-How come?
-It's empty.
-What?
-Your Imperial Majesty, it's empty.
-ODRIIIIN Where have you been? Where's the WIIINEEE?
-Your Imperial Majesty...
-Bring me his head!

Vinooooh

-odriiiin! Where are youuuuu!
-your... *hic* imperial majesty...there's no more wine...
-what?
-it's empty.
-what?
-there's no more wine.
-how come?
-it's empty.
-is this what you wanted to say? Odriiiin!
-there's no more wine.
-how come?
-it's empty.
-what?
-your imperial majesty, it's empty.
-odriiiin where have you been? Where's the wiiineee?
-your imperial majesty...
-bring me his head!

vinooooh

Vinoooooh! :p

WOW, It´s pretty tough to choose between Vesemir and Eskel, as Geralt badass partner, but as much as I love Vesemir I have to say I want, even "need", to see more of Eskel, geralt´s story can´t end without this two having a real badass brothers moment, and let´s not fool ourselves that´s gonna be epic, and Vesemir would be proud of his two protegees. :D

Top Bottom