The best money glitch hearts of stone, millions in few minutes

+
Man, it's just easier to loot everything you find and sell it. Although I might go and try blowing up Willis just for the piles of Williseseses

In the age of micro transactions, especially in single player games (AC Unity for example), glitches like that are kinda good thing.

I've finished the game with a lot of money after looting the whole map (and exploiting shells economy a bit). But thanks to no end game content, no respawning monsters and enemies except few I ended up spending like 50k just for potions of clearence when experimenting with different builds and fighting guards. Twice as much or even more for runes, glyphs, crafting different armors and swords just to try them. Thanks to glitches like that I could get back to the game and play the expansion without any grinding or farming for that new expensive features with runewright and focus on the story.

I think from now on when someone commits an illegal action in game, CDPR should sic Gaunter O'Dimm on them.

... my Geralt always has about 500 - 2000 Coins MAXIMUM and never more, the whole game not, even when selling most of the stuff (except keeping at least one exemplar of every type of item in the chest box - sword types, armor types, things like furs and much more).
I don't understand how; I just finished another playthrough, and out of curiosity I ignored all the noticeboards, contracts, and other NPC-issued quests (I'm saving the world, I don't have time to do fetch quests for idiots!). I just did the main story and all the plot-affecting sidequests, didn't go out of my way to loot anything, and after a while just resorted to dropping stuff if it wasn't immediately useful, but I still ended up with about 15k in gold plus a stash full of high-value crud that people dropped. What the hell are you spending your money on?

As a side note, on my first playthrough I did pretty much everything in the game -- every contract, sidequest, etc., aside from horse racing, Gwent, and fighting -- and got to about level 35ish, and when I ignored it all I still ended up at level 34; was this a deliberate balancing act to illustrate that a Witcher lives a thankless life, and all the danger he puts himself into for other people is ultimately unrewarding? :p

Never understood why using such things to ruin your own game experience...
It's often fun to do once you've finished the game "properly", and for people who don't want to grind and just want to experience the story without having to worry too much about the mechanics it's not going to ruin it anyway -- the story is still the story, and for some of us that's the important bit. (Does using the Konami code "ruin" Contra? No, it lets those of us mere mortals without lighting reactions or months and months to spend honing our skills to actually see the whole game!)

There's also some satisfaction to be derived from "breaking" the game as an end in and of itself -- for example the speedrunning community wouldn't exist were it not for people prodding games, looking for bugs, glitches, and tricks that you're not supposed to do.

I understand your point.
But you don't have to Grind in Witcher 3 anyway.
Playing normal and you should never have money problems.

And with looting/selling everything you find you are even more rich

I mean you can just play the game without using glitches. And earn that money the hard way so it feels good when you actually do acheive high amounts legit.

Veeeery nice!!!
Now I know why anyone in all the Youtube Videos and Screenshots has always "70 000 Coins" or "200 000 Coins" or "500000 Coins" while my Geralt always has about 500 - 2000 Coins MAXIMUM and never more, the whole game not, even when selling most of the stuff (except keeping at least one exemplar of every type of item in the chest box - sword types, armor types, things like furs and much more).

I will have a look what NG+ offers Geralt as loot and treasures, and if I notice that it is completely IMPOSSIBLE to get 10.000 or 15.000 Coins for this Runesmith, I am going to cheat a little bit ;) so thank you very much for this vid.

P.S.
Remember, 5% of the money cheats belongs to Emhyr van Emreis in taxes and the Scoiatel want some money too.

I have over 20,000 without any cheats or exploits. I just pick up most of what I see and sell it. I've even let up on that a bit. I did actively started looting to sell again because of the runemaster in HoS, I've done the first two levels. I would have had the money if I was actively trying the whole game.

Up up down down left right left right B A Start never really triggered guilt or inner turmoil; that I was committing a sort of treason against the standard rule set within a form of entertainment that I own, skewed to allow that very standard to become easier, or a 'la Sonic The Hedgehog's "debug" code, straight up silly. I sincerely doubt anyone partaking in these sorts of things are feeling a sense of shame for what others may classify as "ruining," otherwise modders would basically be branded as game-destroying internet criminals.

One man's creativity is another man's moral violation. That quote does not pertain to video games mind you, but it would seem this is the exact ideal driving a divisive line between most of you posting in this thread. Unless a bug happens to be totally absurd like invincibility or infinite funds, one shouldn't be so naive into thinking other people's discovery of bugs and tweaks is the cause for "ruining their in game economy," this is not an MMO and time is a resource you can utilize in its entirety. Use it to figure out ways to either cope with the state of affairs or work around it. Pointing fingers on the forums is not going to cause any developers to leap to the rescue.

I was sometimes tight on 1st playthru but I had every set of Witcher Armor master crafted with full set of Greater Runes and Glyphs (most purchased) and stacks of 100 for raw meat and chicken and finished game with about 70k as I recall. On 2nd playthru I had over 150k before starting HoS. Didn't kill any cows or other exploits, but 2nd time around I was a careful seller (matters who you sell to) and picked up everything in sight. I also crafted most of my Glyphs and Runes instead of purchasing them this time..... only thing I bought this time was glowing ore, a few dracoid hides and ingots when doing the 4 sets of master crafted. About the only extra effort I took was when revisiting an area. I would go back to nearby monster nests that had regenerated their content.

Me either though most likely it's the same type that skip cut scenes and dialogue just to get to the gameplay. I knew someone who played Metal gear solid and skipped through all the cutscenes and movies and hated it because he didn't understand the game. I rolled my eyes and said "yeah I wonder why that is?"

Me either though most likely it's the same type that skip cut scenes and dialogue just to get to the gameplay. I knew someone who played Metal gear solid and skipped through all the cutscenes and movies and hated it because he didn't understand the game. I rolled my eyes and said "yeah I wonder why that is?"

Nice way to play....

Top Bottom