The best NR and possibly THE toptier deck

+
The best NR and possibly THE toptier deck

Here you go im sharing not explaining for now. Havent lost a single match over my last 30 matches. Its a beatable deck if you know how to beat it but seems like in the current meta no one is playing around it.

Attachments

• netdeck.jpg
    netdeck.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 118
I don't understand how this deck could get 30 wins in a row.

I mean every card in this deck performance would be below average since they has their key card missing like Kaeldwani Sergeant with T. Infantryman and light cavalry. Like seriously everything in the deck is kinda half assed, Like you don't want to have 3 siege support with only 2 ballista even tho you could put the ballista back and play it again. Even tho it could buff your other units your kaeldwani sergeant could do the same exact thing and the value would be much more higher. And not mentioning 3 Adepts and 3 torrential rain which is pretty good in machine / control deck but you don't want it in swarm deck.

Btw after looking the deck i tried to play it out a couple of games in ranked since it's almost the end of the season anyway and losing some rank doesn't hurt much. Skellige discard deck / QG absolutely trash this deck since this deck relies heavily on other card to perform well and having no high power card means this deck in round 3 would get wreck if the opponent decides to bleed you out in round 2 if they win round 1.

But well could see this deck perform really well against monster deck with 3 torrential rain to fuck up harpy eggs and arachas. And BSS would do a great job against fog monster deck.

Hm, looks very much like the deck I used to play in ranked until recently, although you removed a couple of the siege weapons I had for the "weather package". Also you do not run K. sargents or blue stripes for deck thinning, which seems like a particular odd choice to me. Sure, I can see the siege support making up for some of the buffs you lost out, but they are so easy to counter and put you behind on tempo in most matchups. Guess I could give your changes a shot, though I think it lacks a bit of tempo for the 4k range that I am at which is heavily dominated by SK discard at the moment, not monster swarm so much which your version seems to be pretty good at countering.

Trent2501;n9286011 said:
Sure, I can see the siege support making up for some of the buffs you lost out, but they are so easy to counter and put you behind on tempo in most matchups

The trick is to make up for the tempo loss with the Thaler or Dandelion and Light Kavalry interaction. Also dont underestimate how much tempo the Reaver Scouts can create in combination with Siege supports. If you expect to face less weather decks cutting blue commando is the way to go. The gold slots of Roche and Shani are also adaptable even though Roche with siege support can pull sick power swings.

What MMR did you get to with this? My deck is very similar but made it to 4150 - but gets wrecked by dagonswarm/axeman occasionally/the bs skellige queensgard spam.

I run seargents

Whats the advantage of playing commando sets?
I might make a new deck and give it a go but need a few more cards at the moment.

Recently I put together a deck that i am undefeated with (against people, not AI which always seems to pull the right card in the final round) and it's pretty heavy on damage cards.
Not that I have played much pvp - only just restarted playing and decided to do all the challenges first to build my decks as best as possible.

Top Bottom