The Best Witcher Gear

+
The Best Witcher Gear

Is the Griffin Armor the best Witcher Armor?

i'm using it, it happens to have a better performance than other witcher sets, what do you think?
what witcher gear do you prefer and why?

:cheers3:

I prefer "The Bear School Armor". Just look at it. Isn't it great? ::)

Attachments

• bear-school-armor-set-1024x557.jpg
    bear-school-armor-set-1024x557.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 2,094
Bear school gear with a combat/alchemy build makes you almost unkillable due to really high damage resistance and damage output. If you play tank stile clearly.

I tend to play fast-attack mage with cat school perk. So most of my DPS comes from fast attack crits. As a result I use the Cat armor. I just wish it looked more like the Wolven gear... or maybe the oathbreaker's armor from TW2. But anyway....

Never used Griffin or Bear - Cat school or the Wolven set that looks like the KM armour. Whilst I'm not particularly bothered about the whole lore side of things, it does seem to me that lighter armour makes more sense. I like the Bear armour, but whenever I've worn other long-bodied armour sets they've clipped really badly when Geralt crouches or mediates - does the Bear set? If not, I might consider it for Skellige (I like to be warm, always get the full beard and longer hair when I go there).

I switch from time to time. Ursine and Griffin looks best in Skellige and Cat for velen and wolf works in Novigrad. Kaer Morhen rules allover. Stats dont bother me much at all. Or rather I dont mind "weak" gear. Fashion witcher. here here

I'm a big fan of the cat school gear, I use potions like tanny owl for stamina regeneration and I think the high damage output is good on death march. I used to like wolven but I found myself liking cat school gear the most. Though it does go without saying it does depend on play style. I like to put my enemies down as quickly as possible and not let myself get hit lol. Bear school is good for damage resistance, griffin is for sign intensity, wolf school is for adrenaline gain (plenty of potions that makes this extremely nice) and cat school is great for damaging opponents. Each one has its perks.

Who cares about performance? I don't know about you guys but I'm one of those players that won't wear any set that looks ugly, no matter how badass their stats are. Although the cat armor suits my playstyle better, and the bear set is the complete opposite and that is the one I use... but who cares? Looks come first, safety after.

Let's all fight wearing doublets, the new fashionable witcher generation! :nice: :what::stoptrolling:

I actually have all the armors but I prefer the wolf because geralt is from wolf school. The one thing I wish was available is the hooded cloak that is in the cut scenes though

Top Bottom