The Big Blur ...

+

Guest 4454648

Can someone explain to me how this is possible.

Both Consoles and PC suffer from the big blur as I like to call it. Now on PC different users (hardware) often experience different bugs. That's feasible to understand, yes? But ... if we take playstation for example. The devs have there "devkits" same hardware. So how is it even possible that the game was released when they had to notice "The Big Blur" as the game was developed!?

Hint: go to graphical settings and set
motion blur, depth of field, chromatic aberration and film grain effect OFF

They seem to be on by default and do havoc to your picture quality. I have a feeling that lot of complaints are from people who aren't aware of these... and I have no idea why people would ever use these.

If you have performance issues, try setting RTS off and reduce crowd density from the gameplay tab.

Also, don´t cram DLSS to maximum, but keep it at quality or performance. Max settings reduces the picture quality to dry oatmeal.

My biggest issue is the absolutely horrible ghosting of HUD and certain in game elements. I believe it's because of Anti Aliasing which you cant adjust or turn off from the menu.

My biggest issue is the absolutely horrible ghosting of HUD and certain in game elements. I believe it's because of Anti Aliasing which you cant adjust or turn off from the menu.

DLSS is supposed to replace the normal anti-aliasing, mind you.
And it can be... different. As it needs to "learn" to handle the tasks.

Also blurred on console- PS4 Pro to be exact. No AA option. Turned off film grain and motion blur, still there.

Guest 4454648

Hint: go to graphical settings and set
motion blur, depth of field, chromatic aberration and film grain effect OFF

They seem to be on by default and do havoc to your picture quality. I have a feeling that lot of complaints are from people who aren't aware of these... and I have no idea why people would ever use these.

If you have performance issues, try setting RTS off and reduce crowd density from the gameplay tab.
But dude, thnx but no. Me got it figured out https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?posts/12318752/

This was a question, not an ask for help ;)

Top Bottom