The big dead world after story.(spoilers)

+
The big dead world after story.(spoilers)

Ok, i wanna talk about the game after ending again.
So, after 88 hours i ve completed the game and saw my ending.And there comes first problem.Endings are very,very short,Not all stories are told,not everething is clear,and its a pity for me.For example there is no word about Zoltan,Eskel, and so on.
So after this i found myself in Kaer Morhen.I strongly wanted to play futher,to complete contracts,explore the world.But when i came out i saw dead world.It s not living its just made "time stop".People do same things every time,no reaction to the witcher acts(ok 1 dialog about escaping mages and about new huntig targets(non human races).But how this hynt started even after killing Radovit?Why?
There is no story line characters.For example i can go to public hous,but i can t see Triss.There is no new contracts or side quests(monsters all are suddenly died?or what?)No, ofcourse there still many monsters in a forest(wolfs for example) but it look like they just stopped making problems to people.Also there are to little really strong monsters (griifons and etc).
I just wanna ask,was it to difficult to make quest generators?To make new contracts,sudden meetings, accidents on roads,taverns, cities,countries.Just a simple quest generator,like it was in the beggining(quest when Witcher comes to tavern and there comes baron soldiers)
Such system was made long ago in Fable 3(there developers came much further and made quest generator with visible effects on the world.
Really the game strongly needs quest generators(contracts,quests and etc)Also the game need a ability to deside next way for witchers(to make new witchers,or not to make,manage elements).
Really the game ends after story and the world is dead.its vere,very sad thing.There is no reason to stay there//////Even Ciri became a witcher,and started to travel all over the world,but i can t meet her suddenly.So the people became dolls,and the world became decoration,no reaction for witcher deeds,so the world lost his charm..
Please,fix it,the game really need it.

Last edited:
I think the reason they left it dead is so you don't advance too far in experience so the DLC can add new stuff for you to do without being mega overpowered.

I don't get it. When Geralt appears in Kaer Morhen after the end credit, the game clearly tells you the game is over. The only reason why you can continue playing is, to finish quests, or find the last point of interest or do the last achievments. The Game does NOT go on.

I don't get it. When Geralt appears in Kaer Morhen after the end credit, the game clearly tells you the game is over. The only reason why you can continue playing is, to finish quests, or find the last point of interest or do the last achievments. The Game does NOT go on.
Lol,it when you finish the game is say only about storyline quests.
beside my Gerald in epilogue sometimes picks tasks,so you are not correct

They could have just added more quotes about the civvies discussing about the new world status, placing different checkpoints of the border of the nation or just replacing the guards, any simple stuffs that could show us the consequences of our choices, but they do nothing instead, they just give us a dead world
that is disappointing

They could have just added more quotes about the civvies discussing about the new world status, placing different checkpoints of the border of the nation or just replacing the guards, any simple stuffs that could show us the consequences of our choices, but they do nothing instead, they just give us a dead world
that is disappointing

You just read my mind!
This is all they needed to do in order to make the world not feel as empty as it is right now, replacing the guards and such. Instead we're stuck with no changes, and only sidequests to pursue with the same dull-world.

Top Bottom