The Big Ol' List of (Maybe) Bugs, Now That I've Finished the Game (PS5)

+
So, I've 100%'d Cyberpunk 2077 and I can say it is indeed a great game; not as good as The Witcher 3, but with DLC and updates, the potential is there. Even as is, it is still a remarkable piece of work by CDPR. That said, the game has its problems, most technical, some narrative. I'm here to talk about the former.

So, first off, I don't know how many of these are actually bugs or instances where the official guide and map simply don't gel with the finished game; I'll wait on finding that out before I start shooting off bug reports. I am also uncertain whether I should collect all my issues in one big bug report, or send multiple ones for each individual issue. Anyways, here's my list (very much incomplete, as there were so many visual bugs I couldn't possibly list them all here), note that 10 and below are the ones I'm unsure about:

1) Whenever calling River Ward outside of quests, he immediately ends the phone call.
2) Numerous instances of items which cannot be picked up (like those damn cards in my apartment... Those haunt me).
3) Numerous instances of floating scenery, especially traffic signs and lights where the pole/support/greater structure is just missing.
4) Random occurrences of enemies becoming hostile for no reason (as in, I fast travel to an area and am immediately in combat).
5) Random occurrences of gaining NCPD wanted levels for no reason (these tended to be localized to an area and persisted for some time whenever entering that area).
6) Strange random sound issue where NPC and sometimes V's voices would sound synthesized.
7) If grappling and breaking necks in an area, the sound of the necks breaking would sometimes repeat as long as I was in that area.
8) Vibrations in my controller when crossing through areas I'd ripped turrets out before.
9) Johnny's arms are invisible when picking up the bullet pendant during "Changes" (when doing scenarios where it is V on the rooftop, the scene renders properly).
10) The second bar in Charter Hill that appears on the official interactive map (the one near the Gold Niwaki Plaza) never becomes active.
11) The Hidden Gem south of Longshore South (the one which should have a shard about Pushkin) has no shard on the body.
12) The Hidden Gem in Vista Del Ray north of Skyline East (the one with a guy tied to a chair) never spawns.
13) The Hidden Gem near the Drop Point east of Halsey & MLK (the one with a burning car) cannot be interacted with; note that I can see the person go into the car, watch it blow up, but the body cannot be looted.
14) The mechanisms by which Athletics levels up seem to be far slower than could possibly be intended (I got every skill to its max possible for my character in the game while only having Athletics at 9 out of a possible 20).
15) Engineering also seems to have a less severe version of the Athletics issue; notably, using Tech weapons alone does not increase skill (unless shooting through walls, which is contrary to the skill description).

That's it for now, unless I recall some others.

The only ones I'm unsure about are 10-15, the rest are absolutely bugs. And please do report them. The River one has been especially frustrating to the River fandom for a very, very long time.

So, I've 100%'d Cyberpunk 2077 and I can say it is indeed a great game; not as good as The Witcher 3, but with DLC and updates, the potential is there. Even as is, it is still a remarkable piece of work by CDPR. That said, the game has its problems, most technical, some narrative. I'm here to talk about the former.

So, first off, I don't know how many of these are actually bugs or instances where the official guide and map simply don't gel with the finished game; I'll wait on finding that out before I start shooting off bug reports. I am also uncertain whether I should collect all my issues in one big bug report, or send multiple ones for each individual issue. Anyways, here's my list (very much incomplete, as there were so many visual bugs I couldn't possibly list them all here), note that 10 and below are the ones I'm unsure about:

1) Whenever calling River Ward outside of quests, he immediately ends the phone call. Unconfirmed
2) Numerous instances of items which cannot be picked up (like those damn cards in my apartment... Those haunt me). Confirmed
3) Numerous instances of floating scenery, especially traffic signs and lights where the pole/support/greater structure is just missing. Confirmed
4) Random occurrences of enemies becoming hostile for no reason (as in, I fast travel to an area and am immediately in combat). Confirmed
5) Random occurrences of gaining NCPD wanted levels for no reason (these tended to be localized to an area and persisted for some time whenever entering that area). Unconfirmed
6) Strange random sound issue where NPC and sometimes V's voices would sound synthesized. Unconfirmed
7) If grappling and breaking necks in an area, the sound of the necks breaking would sometimes repeat as long as I was in that area. Unconfirmed
8) Vibrations in my controller when crossing through areas I'd ripped turrets out before. Need more evidence to confirm
9) Johnny's arms are invisible when picking up the bullet pendant during "Changes" (when doing scenarios where it is V on the rooftop, the scene renders properly). Unconfirmed
10) The second bar in Charter Hill that appears on the official interactive map (the one near the Gold Niwaki Plaza) never becomes active. Unconfirmed
11) The Hidden Gem south of Longshore South (the one which should have a shard about Pushkin) has no shard on the body. Unconfirmed
12) The Hidden Gem in Vista Del Ray north of Skyline East (the one with a guy tied to a chair) never spawns. Unconfirmed
13) The Hidden Gem near the Drop Point east of Halsey & MLK (the one with a burning car) cannot be interacted with; note that I can see the person go into the car, watch it blow up, but the body cannot be looted. Unconfirmed
14) The mechanisms by which Athletics levels up seem to be far slower than could possibly be intended (I got every skill to its max possible for my character in the game while only having Athletics at 9 out of a possible 20). Confirmed
15) Engineering also seems to have a less severe version of the Athletics issue; notably, using Tech weapons alone does not increase skill (unless shooting through walls, which is contrary to the skill description). Unconfirmed

That's it for now, unless I recall some others.
That's a mighty long list.

In the event you wish to see them all eventually fixed, you'll have to consider to pass them to Support. There's only one catch. Since you mentioned 15 issues, in order to get them all fixed, it's necessary for you to file 15 separate bug-reports. Quite a hassle I know, but there's no other way. If all these are filed in only 1 report, chances are none of them will ever be addressed.

If you're not gonna bother reporting, then thanks for confirming. If you are gonna report, whether all in one, or 15 separate reports, you can do so using the link below. Just select what counts for you then press, "Contact us". Think it's fastest to just copy/paste each numbered sentence into the Support's query, in case you're reporting 15 times.

Last edited:
For this one :
12) The Hidden Gem in Vista Del Ray north of Skyline East (the one with a guy tied to a chair) never spawns.
I suppose this is where you can get the "legendary fixer bustier" :)
It only spawn if you play as Street Kid (100% sure and tested)

(it is the dude who threat Padre in the Street Kid life path. So in Corpo and Nomad lifepath, he never appear, so he never spawn as dead)

Top Bottom