The Black Sun has arrived

+

Surrender to the cosmic forces that shape destiny, or join Renfri's gang to carve out your own in blood… The Black Sun is here bringing 27 new cards to the game!

Watch the Black Sun trailer:

The Black Sun pack is now available in your Shupe-Shop and includes all premium cards of the expansion plus the Sands of Time Board:

The pack will be available until October 4th.

Also starting today, you can test out the new cards in the brand new weekly game mode “Trial by Fire”.

For more information and a look at all the new cards visit: www.playgwent.com/en/updates/black-sun

These expansion is such a lost oportunity, with only 27 cards many cool tematics that cold have been developed are half baked. The concept of the black sun was so powerfull that it deserved a full fleshed expansion.

The game does not work in Android and PC after this new update it's stuck on the loading screen I cleared cache and data on Android and downloaded again but it doesn't work please fix the game.

Not login, per se, but it's stuck on the loading screen. Several complaints about this on both Reddit as well as replies to the @PlayGwent Twitter account. It's happening to me on two separate computers.
Same here. Game stuck on the Renfry loading screen after the new update (700 MB maybe a re-install). Windows 10.

Surrender to the cosmic forces that shape destiny, or join Renfri's gang to carve out your own in blood… The Black Sun is here bringing 27 new cards to the game!

Watch the Black Sun trailer:

The Black Sun pack is now available in your Shupe-Shop and includes all premium cards of the expansion plus the Sands of Time Board:

The pack will be available until October 4th.

Also starting today, you can test out the new cards in the brand new weekly game mode “Trial by Fire”.

For more information and a look at all the new cards visit: www.playgwent.com/en/updates/black-sun
Can't believe that the expansion comes out without the opportunity to buy the that Black Sun/Eclipse board... That's simply yhe expansion's board and I can't buy it. Stuck with sandboard that likes Hearts of Stone prolongue...

Top Bottom