The botchling is impossible to fight

+
The botchling is impossible to fight

I ended up uninstalling the game because of this. I beat the bocthling once before and got as far as trying the find anne the barons wife. I uninstalled to make space in my harddrive not knowing it uninstalled my save (face in palm) So now i cant figure out how to beat it im still noob in this game please help ??

Check that you don't have enemy upscaling on. Turn difficulty lower if you can and if you are not after difficulty trophies.

Use quen as much as you can! See Botchling page from your bestiary. It tells you this babymonsters weaknesses. I guess cursed oil might be one of those. Eat, eat, eat! Use potions if you have any.

Of course, you also have the option of not fighting the botchling but instead try to turn it into... no idea what the English term is, in German it's "Tölpelbold" - a spirit that will protect the house and lead you to some clues that you'll need later on. I reached that part of the game yesterday and thought that maybe this time I'd fight the botchling but I just couldn't do it. Pitied the poor thing too much so I went with the ritual again.

Of course, you also have the option of not fighting the botchling but instead try to turn it into... no idea what the English term is, in German it's "Tölpelbold" - a spirit that will protect the house and lead you to some clues that you'll need later on.

It's lubberkin in English.

use axii, use the damned oil, dodge, use north star bomb to freeze it, and very important, do that quest whe you are the recommended level or higher

I know I'm late to the party but, I defeated it on my 3rd try on 'death march' difficulty, not easy but also not as hard as you said.

Top Bottom