The bug hunting/hunters thread - PC

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the background here is that I came from console to PC, my experience with console was a 99.9% bugfree experience, but now on PC I'm experiencing a range of strange bugs. I'm not talking about crashes and "personal" bugs, I'm talking about general bugs. So if YOU experience some kind of crash or bug that is likely due to your individual situation, this is not the place. This is for generic bugs that you hopefully in some way have verified that others experience as well, and which is not down to your hardware or your settings or whatever.

Don't forget to look into Gwent support and send a report to the Gwent team through their support page. This doesn't replace that.

Be sure to try these things first: (especially if you're not a bug hunter)

We can use this thread to also verify each others bugs and provide further information if possible, and when we have enough detail, perhaps someone can report that specific bug to CDPR.

So, let's try to help along as best as we can in getting rid of these bugs by providing useful information, and let's try to stick with things we can verify in some way is not just something which is a bug for us. Below is a bit of a template of information you should use.

Date
Type
Severity
Reproducibility
Steps to reproduce
Version introduced
Verified
Description

Status

Ofcourse, you may not know them all or need to answer them all, and some have your anecdotal responses, like "severity". Just put in there whatever you think is right in the right way. It's not a very formal thing this, just us noting down bugs we experience in a bit of a systematic way. Most importantly is "version introduced" and "verified", which is basically if you see NEW bugs in a new version of the game, which is what prompted me to make this thread in the first place. "Verified" means that you in some way can verify that it is not just a bug that ONLY you see. It doesn't have to be concrete like "seen this bug on other players streams too", or "friend has the same bug", it can be more inconcrete like "seems highly likely this bug is a generic graphical bug" if you believe it is.

So, I'm going to go first and report something which has bothered me:

Date: 03-Apr-2020
Type: Graphical
Severity: Bothersome
Reproducibility: Shady
Steps to reproduce: Unknown
Version introduced: 5.2 or 5.2.9 (not sure)
Verified: Seen this bug on streams too, and seen post 6.1 update

Description: Whenever you draw cards after a round, some premium cards might show as completely black instead of the intended card graphic and/or some premium cards become non-premium versions after draw is complete.

Status: Current, unreported, highly likely something CDPR has been trying to fix and is still looking into

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom