The card "Farseer" and "Lesser Demons" may have a problem.

+
For me Lesser Demons should discard first and draw later. If you have nothing else in your hand, tough luck, their ability doesn't trigger. That way you make sure it doesn't discard the card you picked and it can't give you card advantage if you have nothing but the demons (in a theoretical scenario, if the demons worked like they do now but it was impossible to discard the card you picked, using them as the last card would give you card advantage)

Lesser demon would be a pretty absurd tutor though if it couldn't discard the card, you could just discard a crap last card (or even something that benefits being discarded) and tutor out a ciri nova/olaf, basically turning an awful bronze into a gold

Lesser demons should just have better odds to at least keep card you pick. If it discarded first it would be op. I have not tested if the card was fixed it not since patch. Saw an opponent run it last night with multiple cards only for it to dump his royal decree in the trash.. At least I'd like to know the discard odds on the card. Don't want to use it again until I know.

I confirmed that it DOES totally depend on where you position them on the board

for example if you place the farseer on the siege row and the boosting card is on a higher row the farseer does NOT get its boost

ser2440;n10249792 said:
For me Lesser Demons should discard first and draw later. If you have nothing else in your hand, tough luck, their ability doesn't trigger. That way you make sure it doesn't discard the card you picked and it can't give you card advantage if you have nothing but the demons (in a theoretical scenario, if the demons worked like they do now but it was impossible to discard the card you picked, using them as the last card would give you card advantage)

Ser.. as it is now, the ability does NOT trigger if you don't have at least one other card in your hand, So, that part of your suggestion is already enabled.

Ser.. as it is now, the ability does NOT trigger if you don't have at least one other card in your hand, So, that part of your suggestion is already enabled.

Oh :) I haven't actually played the card to know. Thanks for the heads up. At any rate, yeah. And people say it's a more powerful version of Francesca, Francesca's mulligan is targeted. you can send in your deck whatever you like, even units that profit from that, you don't discard a random card.

With Farseer it does boil down to the card placement, but it should not. Its description is clear and should work regardless of card placement.

The description is not: "If any of your other units are boosted during your turn, then boost self by 2 on turn end, but if the unit which is supposed to do the boosting is placed to the right of the Farseer or on a row below it, the effect will not activate".

It's a bit silly.

Rawls;n10248112 said:
Yeah I've noticed it's inconsistent in counting as a buff. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It's seemed to me about 50/50 whether it works or not. Seems like it should.

I Thought it was this too a couple days ago ... but I'm pretty confident that even if you have them in the right order it doesn't always trigger because I've always started making sure that Farseer goes on back row and Dragoon doesn't. Not sure what the issue is.

I'm experiencing this as well, though I had the idea every time I played Farseer before I played Vrihedd dragoon it works fine, though if you play a Vrihedd Dragoon first and then the Farseer it never boosts in any of the turns of the round cause of the Vrihedd. Todays patch didnt state anything that could be a fix for it, so I will have a look soon if I can replicate it with the placement like suggested.

Top Bottom