The Clothing System still feels lacking

+
I think a rather quick and effective way to improve the clothing/armor system would be to:

1. Remove the Armor ratings on any items assigned to Head, Upper Body, and Lower Body
2. Repurpose Special to 'Armor' that would serve as a body armor sloth that provides the defense buff and armor rating
3. Assign Street Creed to clothing as a supplement.

This would give players full customization option to dress up characters however they want without worrying about armor, and it would give players an incentive to dress their character better since better clothing could add higher street cred.

Hello. I agree.

Outfit quality, rarity was totally idiot but why do you keep it with your recent changes?
Some basic npcs have new outfits but why important ones (Panam, Judy etc) always wear the same (ugly for some) outfits (maybe a way to choose and change their clothes)?

Otherwise, what about the possiblity to really live with romance chrs, in these brand new appartments....having more interactions then just few sms (some dinners, some rides, some whatever)?

And yes, you made some nice changes on vehicles but we can't choose a car among all anymore....that seems to be random each time we call it.

I know some queries seem off topic but that would be an improvment way.

Last edited:
Hi! I agree as well. I've added some thought around clothes below.
  • Wardrobe - It'd be great to have a place to put all of your clothes and armor pieces or at lease have different filters in the stash
    • I am collecting 1 of almost everything I like (which is alot) so it's getting hard to keep straight what I have. Especially in the stash. Please update!!! (see attached Image)
  • Everything we see - I'd love to experiment with tons of clothes I see on npcs. I've literally spent 3-5 hours just going to all the different clothing stores I can to buy all the stuff I like.
    • I have also been buying all of the blueprints I can for clothes. They are way more rare and usually for things that don't look the best. Maybe make these more available?
  • Rarity - At least give us the ability to upgrade any clothing's rarity up to Legendary (or Epic of you want to keep legendaries unique)
  • Armor Separate or Polymorph - please, please, please. The style in CP is so amazing and unique.I want to look stylish while I blow people's faces off. Especially since you can have sub-dermal armor.
  • Colors - Idea! Please let us customize the color/variant of clothing if we have the blueprint. It would make them way more valuable and give most people a reason to track them down!

Attachments

• Screenshot (143).png
    Screenshot (143).png
    6 MB · Views: 42
Top Bottom