The completion achievement on GoG only at 8.7%???

+
I am thinking that what it means is that only 8.7% of owners of the game on GoG have gotten the completion achievement?

That seems very low...

Low, when the game came out less than two weeks ago? Many people like to take their time, and/or don't have much time to play. Not low at all.

Also, moving to the game's forum.

never understood why ppl rush through games, there's so much more to a game than the main story, only played about 30 hrs ( cos I don't have much time to play) and still not left the watson area and now some ppl are impatient for dlc....... create a new toon, try a different build, chase the missing achievements or hidden gems.

Hmm... It doesn't take that long and its holidays here at least... Really expected more people to have gotten through it. Waiting for the release and ready to push for it, even.

I do know someone who is holding off on doing a completion because he thought the "point of no return" might mean that he loses access to the quests for the game's continuation but its not really how it works.

I didn't read too much about what was possible for the first play through. I kept hoping for options but I felt that you're driven through it a little. I would have preferred to have been locked out of certain quests because of completion of others but there are no real ties or commitments made to the NPCs so I did stop doing a lot of them in favour of just seeing the story.

In my second play through I'm trying to see more of the "secret" side of the game. Planning which quests to do a little more and doing more of them. Attacking the content in a way but still trying to roleplay.

My reason. Job, family, chores, second job... I fit in the time where I can and I'd guess that since this is an adult game, most people playing will be adults with their own life list too.

Adult game? I think that has been hacked out of it. Easily M15+ now I think.

You hear from them on the forums all the time, the kiddies who are playing their game that their mummy bought them.

Its appalling. I know someone who bought RDR2 for a ten year old. They had no idea what the game was or what the content was and complained that they shouldn't watch movies like the Predator reboot. People should be told the game isn't for children when they buy a game that isn't meant for children.

Top Bottom