The Conjunction of the Spheres [Midinváerne with Gwent contest - 3rd task]

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
The Conjunction of the Spheres [Midinváerne with Gwent contest - 3rd task]

Witchers have never been needed as much as they are now! Monsters from other dimensions have invaded our world and are wreaking havoc! As we face this danger, it has been decided to post a witcher contract. Whoever gets rid of the forums' beasts will get one point. (Reward is set -- no haggling!)

There are four Gwent cards hidden deep within the Gwent forums (all of our cards are hidden in English section of the forums). Search through the threads and explore all the posts. When you spot a card, take down the address of that specific post. (Click the post number to get the link.) Once you have found all the cards, send your complete list of links to our email: midinvaerneEN@kaermorhen.com. The first three, fully correct answers will be rewarded with a point.

Sharpen your swords -- look for trails and scents -- ready potions and oils -- this will not be an easy encounter. But we believe in you -- you’re professionals. Happy hunting!

All of the hidden cards will be placed in the spoilers marked "Midinváerne".

Last edited:
Completed my task. :wisegirl:

This task even harder two task before. Phew, I completed but still confuse and need more of luck.

And nothing to be sure my deductive reasoning is correct. Just hoping...

If I right, this have a trap. Be careful and good luck to other contestant.

Last edited:
Macana;n7245530 said:
Did it. I hope i put the right ones. I spend 1 hour doing it :victory::p

Lol, I spend one hour a half for simple task. So sad about that. I guess there will lots other contestant completed it sooner than me if they recognize it.

DEERCG;n7245680 said:
As I guess, this is a trap if I right. So in my point, you are going to this trap. Anyway, I still confuse about this task. :facepalm:

No traps. Just interesting where is the last one =)

KoroTb;n7245880 said:
No traps. Just interesting where is the last one =)

Remember: All of the hidden cards will be placed in the spoilers marked "Midinváerne". I hope you find these card under Midinváerne word. =)))

DEERCG;n7245910 said:
Remember: All of the hidden cards will be placed in the spoilers marked "Midinváerne". I hope you find these card under Midinváerne word. =)))

I know this, BUT found only 3. that's all

KoroTb;n7245990 said:
I know this, BUT found only 3. that's all

Maybe, in TECH SUPPORT. =))

Anyway, if you know "this", that is strange, because whole this forum not much topic and post have "Midinváerne" word.

Suggest: Try search that word with forum search function and see the list with Midinváerne word. =)))

Well, that result tell the truth, not lie us.

By the way, in my result, one of four Gwent card is a card will coming soon.

Last edited:
KoroTb;n7246060 said:
IF only it was so easy,

I confusing about this task.

I just curious how can you find these card under "Midinváerne" word and not list under search result.

How can you start track this marked by Midinváerne. Luck of the day, eh?

Because if we can see that word, it should be show us in search wherever it is.

And how the way moderator can hide it in search.

As I said, I am not sure about my deductive reasoning correct.

Last edited:
Finally i got it, about 80 minutes.
I got fooled by tryin not to :D
Thought about couple of traps and tried to avoid them to be as fast as possible, but i just caught myself in several nets and completly overthought the task.
Sometimes the obvious and easy way, is the hard one to follow :)

This competition is incredible intense, I love it :rly?:
Whoever will win the first 3 places, hardly deserves it. Never knowing where to stand or if u even got a chance on the days task is such an odd feeling.
I feel ike answering late at least 2 of 3 times.

I'm still hoping that CDPR will make use of the paragraph that they are allowed to distribute additional prices. Could think of small prices, maybe 1 or 2 gwent kegs -some little tokens- for those who completed every single task with an appropriate answer.

TV_JayArr;n7246740 said:
Sometimes the obvious and easy way, is the hard one to follow :).

Congratulation, seem you go to a right way. This task is very easy if we recognize at beginning.

Vattier : Where are you now? This task sooooo profound. That's make me feel like I beat Olgierd at first time in Death Match mode with scale enemy level, he just hit me one focus strike to die even I have full armor and quen sign buff.

THIS TASK HAVE BEEN YRDEN BUFF BY VATTIER

Last edited:
Top Bottom