The Continuation of Cyberpunk 2077

+
ya im not replaying this game. the patching of the story like adding the 6months we lost with Jackie will be great for new players. but not for me. im already disappointed and there is no patch in the world that will make me like this game. starting anew is the only option here.

Sorry, not an option. Again, you don’t seem to realise no one will buy the next game—maybe you excluded. CDPR would be dead to many, if they did this, and would lose out on tons of sales.

ya im not replaying this game. the patching of the story like adding the 6months we lost with Jackie will be great for new players. but not for me. im already disappointed and there is no patch in the world that will make me like this game. starting anew is the only option here.

Right, you're willing to dump another 60+$ for a sequel to a game that was released broken and then abandoned but you'd be unwilling to simply restart the game if CDPR delivered the highly replayable game they said they would?

Highly doubt that.

No. Best thing is for them to bury the game. Put all focus on Cyberpunk 2.
The problem with this is that they have the ability to repair all bugs with this game. Developing a whole new game will come with all new bugs and glitches. If they iron out all the issues with this entry, they'll be able to focus on new content, with routine maintenance here and there.
Post automatically merged:

That is a horrible mindset. It's known that games are sold with the need for updates these days. Yeah, their initial launch with this game has been absolutely horrible for a lot of people. But the game will be fixed accordingly. The fact that devs give out copies of games before launch to screeners shows that they depend on feedback more than ironing out issues that they find themselves. It sounds like they minimize their own product testing to either save time or cut cost by depending on game reviewers.

I guess this is why other developers use open beta's prior to launch to see real world issues with the game that needs to be fixed prior to launch.

Last edited:
CoD and FIFA are good examples.

Every year 1-2 new Titels. Copy and Paste.

Easy fix. I ignore both games.
I see the EA logo I don't buy simple as that. Same with Activision or Infinity Ward.

CP2077 was a huge disappointment. Might add CDPR to the black list cause of the lies.
Everything besides the story and graphics sucks.

CoD and FIFA are good examples.

Every year 1-2 new Titels. Copy and Paste.

Easy fix. I ignore both games.
I see the EA logo I don't buy simple as that. Same with Activision or Infinity Ward.

CP2077 was a huge disappointment. Might add CDPR to the black list cause of the lies.
Everything besides the story and graphics sucks.
Well, the story is the main point of this game. I agree the open world could be better, could be more things to do which i hope they add. But i went in the game with the same feeling i had about The Witcher 3 and i wasn't dissapointed. The story is and graphics are great as u say. I knew people were gonna be dissapointed with this game as soon as they were comparing it to gta, gta and cyberpunk simply don't focus on the same things. So i agree a lot of things can be improved, but the essence of the game is there.

The best way to fix their reprutation is adding some of the most requiested cut contents back to the game with free DLC. I'm not even gonna mention about problems of consoles, they have to fix them, but beside this, it's crucial for them to add some interaction options to the game.

Being able to drink at bars, fixing AI problems, improving weather effects, adding more content to your home, hair cutting or appearance changing surgery options, more braindance content, adding more nude content can easily fix majority of player's complaintments.

I don't expect them to do anything about story, because it's already great. But there are some little things they can do and it will definetaly help them.

But am I expecting them to do that? I don't. Usually AAA games like this don't add more content and only fix the bugs.

Top Bottom