The currently nameless thread

+
OK ... is this extreme enough?

How did you get a picture of my ex?

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, Sard actually did something, for once. Not that I approve of the pony pics. Try kittens next time, maybe?

Anyway, I'm almost proud.

Might I inquire why you felt it necessary to edit?

No, actually. Not here, anyway.

:D

The decisions of forum moderators or CD Projekt RED staff concerning a given user, as well as any related opinions expressed by any of these parties, shall be considered confidential to said parties. As such, they shall not be discussed on www.cyberpunk.net.

Beautiful.

Last edited:
@decatonkeil , @Maelcom404 I can only apologise for what's happened to your thread, and your attempt to have a serious conversation. Sometimes actions have unexpected consequences. It would appear you have been invaded by The Others.

@decatonkeil , @Maelcom404 I can only apologise for what's happened to your thread, and your attempt to have a serious conversation. Sometimes actions have unexpected consequences. It would appear you have been invaded by The Others.

Yeah, this topic has turned in a rotted carcass eaten by worms, let's spam everyone till they disconnect in a terrible way!
A post for everyone.

The only serious thing I can say right now is that people paying for Cyberpunk 2077 can be happy we aren't the one developping the game, it would be...
Kind of special.
But about a "crazy dark future", hell yeah, it would be maybe too much accurate.

Holy shit, Sard actually did something, for once. Not that I approve of the pony pics. Try kittens next time, maybe?

No, actually. Not here, anyway.

:D

Sard was kind enough to send me a PM as to why he edited the post.
I just wanted to know what "line" I'd crossed, or gotten too close to so I don't do it again.

Sard was kind enough to send me a PM as to why he edited the post.
I just wanted to know what "line" I'd crossed, or gotten too close to so I don't do it again.

Yup, Sard's nice like that. I just posted that for future reference - use the PM system instead of the main forum for discussion of moderator decisions. Forum's fairly inactive atm so it's not really a big deal but it will be when more info about Cyberpunk 2077 surfaces and there are more active members posting. Same goes for literally every thread being off-topic.

Top Bottom