The Cyberpunk RED Thread! The Darker Future Is Nigh.

+
I recall once reading that sometime in the 70's Walter Cronkite ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Cronkite ) got a bunch of "modern" reporters together and using the notes and reports he got when he was covering D-Day he gave them the same briefing he got before the invasion and the same info he got at the same time of day he got it and had them write dispatches and a final article in the invasion.

Every single one of them blasted the Allies for various events that took place during the invasion. It seemed none of them could grasp that battlefield intelligence is never 100% accurate and that the enemy will always do something you don't expect.

That might also be the result of the different cultural views on warfare during both eras.

Sorry if the mods don't want the thread necro'd please let me know if this is a faux pas.

Anyhoo I learned that the starter kit comes out soon and couldn't find any other discussion going on about it. Although I no longer have a gaming group I am still tempted to pick it up for the novelty and to study what's new. But sadly logic tells me that it would be a poor investment since as I mentioned I would never get to play it. :giveup:

Anyway here is the kit.

RED.jpg

Top Bottom