The Dark Eye: Demonicon

+
The Dark Eye: Demonicon

I just played this game and while it is not all that it could have been, it is still a good/fun game.. I would cautiously recommend it to everyone.. Cautiously because you should not expect a game as good as Witcher or Dragon Age series.. But it is still a good game with good voice acting and a decent enough story and a good enough gameplay. Since it is a console originated game, it suffers from a few console drawbacks but i would prefer it to Dark Souls any time of the week.. (But perhaps thats a personal taste..) Game has some good moments, i believe at least some will like it.. What do you guys think?

Chapter 2 and I'm enjoying myself so far. That said if I'd known the game won't have manual save I wouldn't have bought it (like so many others on steam forums).
That said lipsynching is horrible, but it doesn't bother me anymore (maybe I just ignore it or has gotten bit better).

Also Cairon tends to go full retard everytime her sister is in the same room and you'll end up situations where his reaction just doesn't make any sense.
Combat is adequate enough and I really like all those non-combat skills you have. Definately better than Mars: War Logs.

Chapter 2 and I'm enjoying myself so far. That said if I'd known the game won't have manual save I wouldn't have bought it (like so many others on steam forums).
That said lipsynching is horrible, but it doesn't bother me anymore (maybe I just ignore it or has gotten bit better).

Also Cairon tends to go full retard everytime his sister is in the same room and you'll end up situations where his reaction just doesn't make any sense.
Combat is adequate enough and I really like all those non-combat skills you have. Definitely better than Mars: War Logs.

I agree, i really wish there was a manual save option.. Lipsynching didn't really bother me much. I mean, lipsynching is not always great, but majority of the time it is not off by much. While i agree that Cairon and his sister Calandra (or his lover, depending on your choices) has some awkward moments, but it is not all that bad. In the end it is a fun game and we don't get many decent RPG's anyhow. It is a nice distraction until the Witcher 3 comes out.

Mars: War Logs had good ideas but failed horribly to execute them..

Top Bottom