The day CP 2077.... on E3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take a look at the screenshots or gameplay trailer. Compare to Final Fantasy for example? Or even GTA. Final Fantasy is Pretty, GTA is Young, Cyberpunk is Dudefest, imho. Borderlands is Ageless, so dark IPs are hard already and this is definitely leaning forward masculine side, good or bad? You choose. Diablo is Dark IP but its kinda of "neutral" if you know what I mean.

I would agree with FF being pretty. GTA being saturated and kinda 'metro', makes me feel it's quite old actually. Borderlands feels abstract and somewhat childish. I still don't see how the dark IPs are 'definitely' leaning towards a masculine 'dudefest' environment, there's not much from the trailers/screenshots/gameplay that's telling me that. I guess it's a subjective opinion more than a statement.

Adam Kicinski said not to speculate about what this new title is, which I believe is his way of saying to not hype it up before it's reveal. I think I might have some idea what it can be and if it's what I think it is, by hyping it up you will probably set yourself for disappointment.

you have my interest peeked just wondering what direction they are thinking of going in

I would agree with FF being pretty. GTA being saturated and kinda 'metro', makes me feel it's quite old actually. Borderlands feels abstract and somewhat childish. I still don't see how the dark IPs are 'definitely' leaning towards a masculine 'dudefest' environment, there's not much from the trailers/screenshots/gameplay that's telling me that. I guess it's a subjective opinion more than a statement.

My point is that dark IPs are hard to sell, dark IP whats masculine is even harder, but Im really done with this topic, 15 mill views on Youtube Trailer is solid. Red Dead Redemption has 29 mill and sold 3 mill at launch, so I suppose this do 1-2 mill easy.

My point is that dark IPs are hard to sell, dark IP whats masculine is even harder.

My point is your point sounds more like an opinion, not a statement which assumptions should be made on, but I think I'm done with this too. Let's leave it at that.

Just take a look at the screenshots or gameplay trailer. Compare to Final Fantasy for example? Or even GTA. Final Fantasy is Pretty, GTA is Young, Cyberpunk is Dudefest, imho. Borderlands is Ageless, so dark IPs are hard already and this is definitely leaning forward masculine side, good or bad? You choose. Diablo is Dark IP but its kinda of "neutral" if you know what I mean.
I don't understand how Cyberpunk is a dudefest, could you clarify? As for the CDPR Launcher, they have GOG Galaxy already.

Hmm, so what topic are we on here exactly? Is it still CP2077 during E3?

Supposed to be. Although it's sort of become a thread about the game's release logistics now.

How would you describe Cyberpunk?

Boxing/UFC in gameplay video, metalish trailer music, all the screenshots etc.

it is all good.. in my humble opinion.. but 'we' must stay a bit on topic :)

so the next time.. give it a bit of 'E3-sauce'

It's weird, but I remember E3's website having a more informative schedule than the one they're currently directing us to about a month ago, and I remember comparing Los Angeles' time to my native country's to figure out when Cyberpunk will be live (which was about 5:00 - 6:00 PM LA time) on the 11th.

Strange that I can't seem to find that schedule on their website now or in my history. Maybe it was just updated and removed?

It's weird, but I remember E3's website having a more informative schedule than the one they're currently directing us to about a month ago, and I remember comparing Los Angeles' time to my native country's to figure out when Cyberpunk will be live (which was about 5:00 - 6:00 PM LA time) on the 11th.

Strange that I can't seem to find that schedule on their website now or in my history. Maybe it was just updated and removed?

The E3 2019 press conferences from Microsoft, Ubisoft, EA, and whoever else decides to have a presser this year will all be streamed online via Twitch and YouTube. We should also expect a Nintendo Direct at some point during that week that will be streamed live to millions. Stay tuned for more details.
All of the press conferences will be streamed via Twitch at Twitch.tv/e3/

The E3 2019 press conferences from Microsoft, Ubisoft, EA, and whoever else decides to have a presser this year will all be streamed online via Twitch and YouTube. We should also expect a Nintendo Direct at some point during that week that will be streamed live to millions. Stay tuned for more details.
All of the press conferences will be streamed via Twitch at Twitch.tv/e3/

Yeah, that's the new and only one I'm able to find now. The older, more in-depth schedule bit the dust a month ago.

A meagre two weeks (and a bit).

How time flies by. Didn't even see this thread before, and it started with 66, now it is 16.

Remember last E3 and the big reveal? Yeah, it's been a year. Even if release is at around next E3 in 2020: So what, we'll get by another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom