the difficulty issue

+
so i've been playing side missions and stuff for a while without touching main story.
When i came back to it enemies are too easy to beat because they had way lover level than i do. maybe that's the point?
I think there was setting in Witcher 3 that fixes this problem (i think it prevented enemies from having lvl lover than yours)

An ye, i heard that craft is good skill to upgrade, but i suspect that it is op

Depends on your difficulty buuuut if you know what you're doing - the game CAN be pretty easy, true.

There are, however areas where the enemies pack a might punch ;)

Depends on your difficulty buuuut if you know what you're doing - the game CAN be pretty easy, true.

There are, however areas where the enemies pack a might punch ;)
That's the point, the difficulty is very inconsitent. Im playing on the hardest dificulty and sometimes i can just get flatlined in one/two shots. But if my level is higher than the enemy's, it's suddenly becomes very easy.

The "second hearth" helps with those oneshots, but it has that anoying animation (it is also orange grade implant)

That's the point, the difficulty is very inconsitent. Im playing on the hardest dificulty and sometimes i can just get flatlined in one/two shots. But if my level is higher than the enemy's, it's suddenly becomes very easy.

The "second hearth" helps with those oneshots, but it has that anoying animation (it is also orange grade implant)

I still get almost one-shot now and then even from "low threat" gigs with about 1k armor and 500 health. Lots of Resistances thanks to "Cold Blood" too! I didn't figure out if it's certain weapons, or just general damage RNGness...

I still get almost one-shot now and then even from "low threat" gigs with about 1k armor and 500 health. Lots of Resistances thanks to "Cold Blood" too! I didn't figure out if it's certain weapons, or just general damage RNGness...

Some enemies and turrets just hit really hard. That's why you gotta play super aggressively and not give enemies the chance to shoot at you. :D

Some enemies and turrets just hit really hard. That's why you gotta play super aggressively and not give enemies the chance to shoot at you. :D

Hence I use Overwatch and pop heads non-lethaly with about 200k damage ;)

I think the issue here is in easines, not in hardness. Need to add option to make level of enemies to never be lover than yours.

Also, the fist canon is weird, you 100% will die if you are in the splash damage range witch is kinda not fun

With my high tech level i reassigned all turret and after that the turret kill enemy.

But there is different difficulty mission. When the level is very high, u can't perform some abilities on enemy. I can handle medium-high level but very high the enemy have too much armor, velocity and they 2 shot me quickly.

Top Bottom