The digital release of the Enhanced Editon

+
The digital release of the Enhanced Editon

To all PC gamers, who don't own their own copy of The Wircher 2 and want to play The Enhanced Edition as soon as possible. The digital version of the game will be avialable for sale at midnight between the 16th and 17th of April (+2 GMT). So if you want to be one of the first to play the game be sure not to miss the launch!

I'd like some GoG action!

I really want to support CDPR and GoG by buying another copy of The Witcher Enhanced Edition 1 and 2 on GoG if there is a sale, oh wait for sale.. not on sale?

Hmm.. at a discount then? That would be awesome if that is the case! I already own the retail Collector's Editions of Both games. I would really like to own the digital DRM-free ones too!

Keep up the awesome work CDPR! I'll be on GoG at midnight! Um.. between the 16th and 17th that is, not now since it has already been midnight here.. so.. um.. yeah. :)

UndeadCreepshow said:
does anyone know what time this would be in Central Time US? -6 i believe

Central US is -5, and Central European is +2, because of DST/summer time. So midnight in Poland = 5PM Central US.

UndeadCreepshow said:
so Guy N'wah at 5PM Central Time i should be able to go on gog.com and redeem my digital backup?

He didn't say GOG, specifically; I guess he either means GOG or the completer of the Enhanced Edition patch.

thats neat, and the remaining patch files will be released the same time I suppose?

is that the version you are gonna, soooo greatly, give us as a gift if we already have the retail game??

I wanna know what extra-gog-goodies I will get!

Top Bottom