The E3 Hype Bug

+
Last night on the GOG forum I posted my anger and frustration over how CP2077 was portrayed through the showcases from start to end with how we only had a teaser trailer, I would like to put on record that this was only immediate reactions of emotion and 3 years of patience venting itself in a rather ugly way, I do not lose my temper for the most part and it takes a lot to make me vent like that.

I love Witcher 3, I love how Cyberpunk is shaping up, I am merely a passionate gamer who wants to see this become the masterpiece it can truly be, I wish no harm on CDPR or the fans or the community because I know you all love this like I do, I want the CP team to deliver a top quality AAA game that can once again re-define the RPG genre and perhaps even be better than Witcher 3 itself. I am truly sorry over my remarks and merely wanted to come on here and try to explain my position from last night into today.

Keep going with the awesome work on the game, hello GOG forum users who might know me, together we will see this come full circle.

Tuco

Forum veteran
Cool.

Still, I have honestly no idea of how anyone could see that trailer and be unhappy about the way this game is portraying a cyberpunk setting.
I think they nailed it perfectly, even beyond my optimistic expectations. That city felt from the first moment an actually lived-in place filled with details to the brim.

I loved the art style, I loved the overall mood and vibe and I surely as fuck didn't have complaints about the technical level of what was shown to us.
But to each one his own, I guess.

There are few creative communities beyond video gaming which react quite so strongly, and potentially quite dangerously, to news which might annoy them.

As a person really interested in the production and narrative side of game production, the nature of the fandom is the biggest thing which gives me pause.

Top Bottom