The EE Act III Quests

+
The EE Act III Quests

Quick question.

My ACT III save games load up fine and my choices play out in the final slides, regardless of me reading on here that ACT III saves would be incompatible with the EE.

Anyhow, I played through W2 upon launch and was absolutely thrilled to enjoy the storyline. I'd love to do the extra quests that come with the EE, but don't have the time or patience to fully restart the game. So I wanted to ask you, is it possible? There's one for Roche's path and one for Iorveth's, correct? But where does the Iorveth quest start? I ran around Loc Muinne for a spell, but I couldn't really find a specific NPC or start location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The devs already said that Act 3 saves don't work well with EE content. I played from a save from the end of Act 2 (when you search the house with Iorveth) and was able to play the new side-quest - it will trigger once you enter the centre of Loc Muinne, there will be some people gathered near Felicia's shop/stand. Can't miss them. I hope that helps :)

Yep, I'll be watching it on YouTube. At my advanced age I can only go through the emotional rigors of masterpieces only the once ;)

Top Bottom