The elusive Crystaljock Bomber Jacket - [POLL]

+

Which would you prefer? (Choices ignore unique clothing like cosmetic sets)

• Total voters
These feel like a critically endangered species of clothing. I'm sad no one in the game sells them (apart from the yellow one). That is all.

EDIT: added a poll

crystaljock jackets.jpg

Pic credit: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2328941813

Last edited:
I’ve stumbled on the first, third and yellow ones randomly. Wish I had the rest. I wonder why they made em so difficult to come by.

This is exactly why I wish all clothing items (except for the special clothing sets) were sold in all the shops.

There's a bunch of clothing which are only obtainable through extremely rare and random loot drops. Aside from the Crystaljock bomber jackets, the problem is the same with the DLC jackets - there's a TON of them: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077_DLC#DLC_.232:_V.27s_New_Jackets

No idea why most of the clothing loot is the same stuff over and over again (hey can I interest you in a LIFETIME SUPPLY of border guard vests?).

One of the patches (I want to say 1.31?) brought them back in a big way, I found them everywhere in one of my playthroughs, as of 1.5 though, they're as rare as rocking horse poop again.

One of the patches (I want to say 1.31?) brought them back in a big way, I found them everywhere in one of my playthroughs, as of 1.5 though, they're as rare as rocking horse poop again.

I reckon you lucked out - I think the loot is just randomised for every new playthrough like a slot machine :shrug:
Post automatically merged:

CP loot.jpg

Amirite or amirite?
>SADFACE<

Last edited:
^ Sure - although sometimes the variations are more than colour - e.g. some of those DLC jacket variations (the deltajock ones) don't have fur. So not sure how easy that'd be to implement (would be nice to see in the crafting menu though!). That being said, as a stop-gap, it might be simpler to just expand the clothing vendors to include everything...

Just added a poll in case anyone wants this addressed in future updates :)

Last edited:
I picked the fixed loot location, but I'd also be interested in seeing better spawn rate.

As for the various non-DLC color options I still think allowing the character to either customize themselves or pay clothes shop owners to do it for you.

If anyone's curious, this part of the map has 6 non-affiliated mercs, and I reckon it's the best chance you have of obtaining any unusual clothing items. But it's a chance so miniscule it hardly feels worthwhile.

It's absolutely maddening:

CP loot 2.jpg

Update - it took a DAY of save-scumming this location to finally get the item I wanted (in my case the Rocker's Heart crystaljock). If I wanted a different item from the list I would had to have kept save-scumming, ugh.
I don't know how the loot randomisation works, but it MIGHT make a difference to change up the WAY in which you take out the mercs each time you reload your save. Otherwise you could see a lot of repeated loot drops.

Last edited:

"THE ELUSIVE CRYSTALJOCK BOMBER JACKET - [POLL]"

"Which would you prefer? (Choices ignore unique clothing like cosmetic sets)"

Was never a big fan of RNG, so prefer to have everything sold in shops at some point. As to make it not too easy to acquire rare threads, weapons, can always make it depend on how many hustlers, side gigs, have been dealt with, in addition to your street creds, level, reputation, etc.

Top Bottom