The Enhanced Edition - GameTrailers review

+
The Enhanced Edition - GameTrailers review

Check out the Enhanced Edition review on GameTrailers. Click here to watch the video.

As said in the member-created thread on this review: It's a very good review, they manage to cover all aspects of the game and points out what the game does well.

I think it doesn´t matter if I watch this one out. My pre-order TW2EE hasn´t arrived and its pretty boring weekend at hands. If my TW2 doesn´t come the following week, well, dunno, something mayhaps.. I hope its just late and nothing to do with "evil postman playing the hell out it and laughing for a cheap copy". Gives me the nightmares..

E: Good review, covered nice bits of the gameplay and good/bad points, CAN´T wait to get my hands on it...

Hey, can anyone tell me wath this new version, the enhanced edition is about? Does it affect the original story of the game? or does it just open more possibilities? if it affect's the story to much, i'm not sure i want to install it, can anyone plz tell me more? The person who does will get a reward of 2000 orens no seriously, plz awnser

festoniaful said:
Hey, can anyone tell me wath this new version, the enhanced edition is about? Does it affect the original story of the game? or does it just open more possibilities? if it affect's the story to much, i'm not sure i want to install it, can anyone plz tell me more? The person who does will get a reward of 2000 orens no seriously, plz awnser

It's a free download for the game, man. It adds quests, cinematics, and other fixes for the game. There are changelogs lying around in the general discussion section of the forum.

Gametrailers are known for being very pessimistic in their reviewing style and mostly focusing on the bad parts until the last 2 minutes of praise for a game.

In this review however they were extremely positive duering almost the entire review through, that is very rare compared to "usual" Gametrailer spirit. You have done wonders CDPR! Kudos!

Iorveth path here I come! (already did the Roche playthrough and I'm very curious to see how Iorveths path differs from Roches.. Funny, he is called the same as Geralts trusty mare.)

Top Bottom